Chapter 4 - Angel

Kong POV

54 laps? He is seriously making me run 54 f*cking laps because of a little joke? He is so sensitive... He should be happy, I answered his question. To find the exact number of students, I had to make researches! The number didn't fall from heaven! I knew he would harassed me after our little argument of yesterday so I had to protect my back, I'm not that stupid. Impulsive but not stupid.

But how could a senior be such in bad faith? Is he a child? As soon as I answered him with the exact number, I saw his expression changing, just like when I asked him out... I hit the bull's-eye, he got mad and started sulking. Just like a child not accepting he broke mummy's vase while he still got the baseball's bat in his hand. Once again, I wasn't able to control my temperament... Weirdly, I saw P'Bright and P'Toota griting their teeth but their didn't seem angry, more like... Trying to not laugh? They quickly got their fierce expression back so I am sure what I exactly saw.

Although, I have to thank my beloved sisters for wasting my childhood by nabbing the remote and changing the channel for their soapy dramas when I just wanted to watch Pokemon... From all of my 10 years of age I was helpless: one was blocking my arms while the other was ending my peaceful time just to see random guys saying the cheesiest things I've ever heard. As I was sulking on the coach, they were fangirling about a guy who bullied a girl but this girl fell for him anyway. Is that what girls really want? A rich man who treats them harshly?

What's so hard about love? You simply grab the other's hand and refuse to let go.

...

Seriously? It must be great to be so naive.

"You'll see little brother, one day, this will be useful." I never though I would actually agree with her... Nonetheless, I'm still in a sh*tty situation.

My throat hurts because of the student's counting and the running under the sun.For God's sake, this is Thailand, the weather is HOT, did he think about it? Plus, my shoes aren't made for a run... Why the f*ck am I not wearing trainers? Fortunately, I have lots of things to think about to occupy me for some times, like how I'm gonna survive when all my seniors seem to hate me... But I'm too f*cking tired to cogitate!

Okay, I suppose I'll run 5 laps and someone gonna stop me. They aren't that cruel... No, of course no...

.

.

.

5 laps later and I'm still running...

Seriously? They're gonna make me run 49 more??

I heard the sweet voice of my favorite hazer. One day, my repartee will cost me more than 54 laps...

"0062!"

Finally! He must have been calling me to lift my punishment, I knew he wasn't that bad. My instinct never let me down: my first impression was that he is a cool, gentle, caring...

"Why are you so slow? I want to be in my room before tomorrow!"

Assh*le.

"Don't worry, your wifey is looking after you. It would be a shame that you hurt yourself while running... "

Ooooh I can feel a little bit of sarcasm. He is mad because of that? But isn't he the one who started it? I remember clearly he said "yes" to my confession... Did he fall for me? Was it love at first sight? I know I'm not the ugliest person nor the most idiotic of this planet but still... He doesn't need a lot... Don't tell me he thought I was serious? Aaargh I'm so tired! The sun is burning my skin, the sweat is getting in my eyes, my nametag hits my face when I run and a boy is in love with me. What a crappy day...