How frozen yogurt killed me?

I'm Maple. I'm 15 years old. And my dream would probably have to be meeting Usher.

So pretty much 15 years ago, my dad was driving my mom to the hospital. Which was evidently too far away, because they had to pull over and my mom gave birth to me under a maple tree. And now I'm stuck with the name Maple.

One night my Mom decided to drop me off at YoFro (my favorite frozen yogurt store) to do some studying. I got my usual...Strawberry Swirl frozen yogurt, with strawberries, strawberry sauce, and strawberry sprinkles even though I'm allergic to strawberries.

I was waking back to my table where I had set up my backpack and textbooks. I ate three bites and I was astonished to see a big, fat blueberry on top of my yogurt. Normally this wouldn't bother me, but I am severely allergic to blueberries. I got up and walked over to the register to get a refund. But when I look over to the fruit bar I saw Usher! Standing there eating Strawberry Swirl yogurt? I scream of excitement and the yogurt in my mouth fell on the floor. I threw my bowl up in the air and then I slipped on the yogurt that was on the floor. And as I was falling back, the spoon in the bowl feel out and was working its way into my mouth and down my asofagus. I started choking and pretty soon I could breathe. The world went black as my head hit the cement floor.

And thats how Strawberry Swirl Frozen Yogurt killed me.