Running

This is my first story
================================
Hiccups Pov

After finding out that I get to kill the Monstrous Nightmare I decided to leave so I quickly ran to my house and packed everything that I needed clothes, my blanket and pillow, as well as all my notes and journals. I put them in one saddle bag then I got another bag and ran to the forge to get leather, metal, and a small box of tools. When I was finished, I stated walking to the cove where I knew Toothless was.

On the way there I could hear grunts and thuds so I decided to check it out only to find Astrid throwing her axe at every tree in sight I felt sorry for the trees. I slowly backed away when I saw that she was looking around looking for something. Then 'Snap' I stepped on a twig. That got her attention and to that I started to run which was surprising considering that I had two duffel bags on me each was about fifteen pounds. I quickly ran to the cove made Toothless roar and shoot plasma blasts while I am cutting my arm dropping my dagger and leaving drops of blood everywhere. When I was done, I quickly strapped my saddle bags to Toothless’ saddle and we took off as I put bandages around my cut, I let toothless pick a direction. When we were flying, I started to hear a strange sound then Toothless started to act funny. When I looked around, I could only see dragons I recognized them as the dragons who attack berk. They had their catch and where all going to a giant island with a giant mountain on it the thing was is that there was no vegetation. We went into a tunnel that spread into a giant cavern with red fog covering the ground. Then I saw the strangest thing all the dragons were dropping the food into the hole.

When a Gronkle threw up a small fish a giant Dragon rose from the fog and ate the Gronkle. "We need to stop this Dragon" I say to Toothless. He nods and I tell him to shoot a plasma blast at it to get its attention. It worked and eventually we got the Dragon out of the mountain. (You know what happens next the queen is defeated and hiccup loses a leg)

When I wake up, I am in a bed and Toothless is looking at me.

================================
Again, I am sorry this is my first story but I hope you like it so far.