{.*+Chapter 20: He he he...+*.}

Some people didn't really understand what was happening at the end of the other chapter. So basically in hell, there is a test which every royal goes through. They shoot a dart, which is a weakening dart, the royal has to try and don't let it take over. If they fail they have to try again, until they can survive without passing out.
Enjoy the chapter!

"Seven tries?" My brother shouted confused. My mother nodded.
"I have no idea how Moon did it on the first try, AND the strongest one." She said once more, I looked at her confused. The dart wasn't that strong, it was easy to fight.
"Well, I must go now. Heaven won't rule itself!" She said before a flash of light appeared around her. She disappeared. Shade and I stood there alone as night came over the land, we looked at each other weirdly.
"Well, I should also go." I said breaking the silence.
"Same." Shade said.
"See ya." I replied before flying off, Shade did the same but he went the other way as his home was that way. I flew around the woods before reaching my den, the night was very peaceful. And as I wasn't tired, I went outside. I put my nose in the air, the scent of unknown wolves hit my nose. I followed the scents. When I reached the end of the scent, I could see two males near a pup. I wanted to turn back and ran to my den, but the need of protecting the pup washed over me. I couldn't just leave.
"Be a hero!" Xena shouted in my head, I laughed. The male wolves looked towards me as they heard my laughter. They started growling, the pup seemed too scared to ran.
"What are YOU doing here?" I asked them.
"Taking back what's ours!" One of the males snapped.
"My territory. My stuff." I replied as I jumped on top of one of the males. I snapped his head off, the other looked at me with fear before turning back and running. Well, I like to play with my prey. I hovered above him, then I swiftly landed in front of him. He bumped right into me, I grinned before snapping his head off as well. I came back to the pack, my teeth pouring with blood. The pup looked at me with fear.
"A-Are you going to kill me as well?" He said, his ears were flat.
"No." I replied. "I should go now though, hope to see you." I said as I ran off, leaving the small pup alone in the dark.
As I reached my den, I heard rustling of the grass. The pup was following me, I turned around in one movement, I couldn't see the pup but I could sense him.
"I know your there." I replied calmly, the pup came out of the bushes, his ears still down. I sighed, I will take care of him. He looks broken down, he might of been abused. And I do know what it feels like...
"Come one in then." I said, his expression changed straight away. He ran into my den, happy. "I need to get you a bed..."
"Yeah! I mean... I can sleep on the floor." He said, I rolled my eyes.
"I will get you a bed, wait here." I said as I flew off to Shade's house. I scratched on his door, he opened it straight away.
"I need a spare bed." I said, he looked at me confused.
"You have a guest?" He asked, I rolled my eyes.
"Just give me a bed." I sighed, he nodded and disappeared into his house. He came back carrying a small bed-like thing, he handed it to me.
"Thanks..." I said as I was not used to saying it, it came odd. He nodded in response, I flew back I to the air. Going back to my den, to the pup.
As I arrived the pup was sleeping... on my bed. I smiled but came into the den and put the bed down. I gently picked the pup up and put him down on the bed. I closed the den, with the rocks which where next to the entrance. I lay down on my bed as well, falling into the world of dreams...
I was woken up by a tug on my ears.
"A couple more minutes..." I mumbled as I turned onto the other side. Something tug my ear once more. I opened my eyes, the pup... I forgot about him.
"I'm hungry!" He said happily jumping off my bed. I yawned.
"Do you eat wolf meat?" I asked joking around.
"Yuck. I'm not a canibal!" He replied, his face was hilarious.
"I was joking. Come on, I'll hunt something for us." I said as I pushed the rock, which I put there yesterday. I put my nose in the air, checking for any scents of prey.
"A deer is nearby." I said as I looked over to the direction of the scent. The pup nodded as it went towards the direction, I followed him. The deer was standing next to come grass, eating it. I pounced on it killing it with ease.
"Eat up, little one." I said as I bit into the deer's body. The pup trotted towards the body, he bit into it as well. When we finished I licked the blood off my muzzle, he didn't and as he looked towards me. He smiled as a bit of blood dripped down from his muzzle, I laughed.
We went back to the den, we sat down on my bed.
"I forgot to ask, what's your name?" I asked the little male pup.
"Acid." He replied, his expression suddenly changed into sadness.
"Mine is Moon." I said hoping it would cheer him up, nothing. "What's wrong, little one?"
"I was called Acid because I was different in my pack. Everyone hated me..." he replied. He whined.
"Well, I guess you belong here. I am also different." I said happily.

Yay! Moon is finally getting nice!
Will she change?
Will she meet the prince again?
Will Acid stay with her or go back to his pack?
Find out in the next chapter!
And stay pawsome!