{.*+Chapter 19: Seriously...+*.}

I looked at each of the crowns, mostly at the red ones.
"I choose the..." I stared.( This crown had the most votes.) "The silver tiara."
"Alrighty, that's good with me." The devil said. "Decoration probably b-"
"Black and red, duh." I cut him off.
"I thought you would want pink." He said.
"Pink is disgusting." I replied, he laughed. I raised my eyebrow.
"I also think that pink is disgusting." He laughed again. I rolled my optics. "Do not roll your eyes at me, young lady!" He growled.
"What will you do if I will?" I asked.
"If I catch you I wi-" He started before I ran to a nearby corridor. The place was as confusing as a maze, each corridor let no another and another.
"Where to go now?" I asked my wolves, it was a dead end.
"There is a trap door above you, it will lead you to the gardens if you follow it." Damon said. "I know because I lived here before I died." He explained before I could ask him, I nodded in response and flew up to the trap door. It led me to the gardens as Damon said. The gardens were... different, different then in the normal world. A lot different. Everything was dark shaded, no bright colors.
Suddenly, something shot me in my wing. I couldn't feel it anymore, I looked up, my vision blurry. My father was standing there. And... he was smiling, SMILING!
"If you don't fight if off, you are no good for a leader." My father growled, I tried to ignore it. A low growl escaped my maw, it was faced right to my father. How could of he had done this?
I ignored all of the pain, I shot right towards my father. He did not expect this, I pinned him down to the ground. I growled, I could of bit off his head off. But I didn't, he was my father after all. I didn't feel the pain anymore, I growled once more before flying off into the sky, which wasn't really a sky...
I teleported back to the normal world, I was so angry at that stupid wolf! How could I have trusted him?!
I seriously hate my family, I thought that I could at least trust my father. I guess that I am on my own, once more. I flew down to my den, it was the calmest place as my brother only knew where it was. Sadly, he had to come right know.
"I'm sorry about how I acted before..." He said, I could hear that he was really sorry, he was not faking it.
"Whatever..." I replied annoyed, not at him of course.
"What did dad want?" Shade asked, I gave him the stare. "Was it really that bad?"
"Yes it was." I replied, he looked at me with a sad expression.
"What did he do now?" A soft female voice asked, it was my mother, "Did he do the stupid test again?"
"Again?" I asked her confused. She nodded.
"His family did it to him as well... He only did it after seven tries..." She mumbled.
"Seven?! I did it in my first go!" I replied.
"You did?!" She asked confused. "He wanted you to fail so he gave you the strongest one."

._.
Well, sorry for the late chapter once more. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!