{+.*Chapter 5: My Real But Fake Truth*.+}

The truth...  Today, They will learn the truth; The fake truth. The truth I thought was my real story before, but it wasn't.

 I flew back to my cave, changing to my fake form. I had cuts all over my body, my blood spread on my black fur. You might think that I got in another fight... Well, I did. I had a fight with a bird, I flew into him, he got angry and we fought. He is laying somewhere in the forest, but he started it; don't blame me.  I washed myself in the pond; When I got out I shook all the water off.

" Damon? Xena?" I thought. " Shall we tell them the story about our fake form?"

"Yup." They both said it at the same time, I giggled. I came out of the cave and howled, calling  Dawn and Xavier. They both came, in their human form though. I growled, I tried letting them know to shift; It didn't work.

"Oh god, thank you." Dawn said bending down to hug me.  I growled, she imidietly took a step back. "Okay... No hugs."

" Shift, so we can talk." Xavier said. I didn't want to but I nodded. I went a bit inside the gave and changed into my human form, I quickly put some clothes we got the other time.

"So, What did you want to talk about?" Xavier asked in a kind way.

" You're probably wondering why and how I got here and stuff. Right?" I said. They both nodded.

"So... When I was in my original pack. I was an outcast, my own parents kicked me out. After that I was a lone pup. A pack found me, I didn't want to join them so I continued traveling. I never stopped. Finally I reached this city. I decided to stay for a bit. New school, new friends and I ended up with you guys." I tried to make it as believable as possible.

"That's terrible!" Dawn shouted sadly. I nodded. " You can join our pack!"

" No." I snapped. " I mean I don't want a pack."

" That's alright. Come on Dawn, Dad is probably looking for us." Xavier said, pulling Dawn away.

" I don't want to go yet!" Dawn shouted. " I want to stay with Moon!"

" No, are not. I don't want to risk you getting attacked by The Black Wolf!" Xavier replied quite annoyed. I understand that, If I attacked her I probably would kill her.

" That's okay Dawn. You can go." I said.

" I am right here!" Damon shouted. " I wanna kill someone!"

" Not right now. Can't you see that I am in a middle of something." I thought talking to him annoyed.

" I WANT TO RUN!" Damon shouted.

"Fine!" I shouted to him in my mind.

" You alright Moon?" Dawn and Xavier asked at the same time.

"Yeah. My wolves, I mean wolf needs to go for a run." I grinned.

"Okay... I'll guess we will leave you to it. Be careful, if something happens, howl." Dawn said. I nodded and smilied. I changed into my 'fake' wolf form. I ran along the woods, I heard a gun shot. A wolf whined, I already knew that whine, it was Dawn. I ran there as fast as possible, she was left there by the hunter; with a hole in her stomach. I came up to her, she managed to look at me.

" Stay with me Dawn, everything will be alright." I said as I put her on my back. If I don't fly, she will never survive. I changed into  my 'real' wolf form and took off into the sky. I landed on their door way and put her down. I howled. Xavier imidietly came and when he saw me, I nodded making sure he knew that it wasn't me. I hid in a bush, Xavier picked up Dawn and carried her into their pack house. Before coming in he said something to the guards standing outside. They  imidietly changed into their wolf form and started looking around...searching for something... searching for me. I stayed quiet. I hope they don't find me, I can fight them but... I don't want to. They are Dawn's pack after wall. I changed into my 'fake' wolf form when they were a bit far, I jumped out of the bush.

" Did you see Dawn anywhere?" I asked in hurry. They nodded.

"She is in the pack house, but-" One of them said, before he could continue I dashed into the pack house. I followed her scent, she was in a hospital room. I went to the bathroom and changed into human. I charged into the room.

" Is she alright?" I asked, Xavier nodded. And looked back at her; laying in her human form.

" It was just a normal shot, she will recover fully." He said. I looked at him confused.

"A normal shot?" I asked.

" Yeah, if it was a werewolf hunter, she would be gone by now. She would be shot with a special silver bullet." He explained.

" Who took her here?" I asked, Xavier acted weird. He smelled something, I looked at my shirt. Dawn's blood was on it, I looked back at him and run through the door. I ended up changing into my 'fake' wolf form in mid-air while I was running out of the house's door. I could hear some wolves chasing after me, I took a couple of quick turns. I couldn't hear anyone running after me now. I stopped, when suddenly I was laying on the floor. Looking in the eyes of my mate.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It wasn't so short. :3

Ill try to upload a chapter per day. Don't be mad if there won't be a new chapter tomorrow, it is Friday after all.

STAY PAWSOME! :3