rough times😉😉

Lemon time( play music)
(Narrator POV)
He kisses back and go's to pull but you don't. You lean him on the couch getting on top of him. He pushes you away but you pull him back putting his hand on your ass. He trys to get up but you hold him down.

"Ashlyn are you sure you wanna do this?" she nods "if you don't hold back i wont..." he kisses you deeply and forces his tongue in your mouth you slowly go into a form i he doesn't know. Your skin turned gray and eyes turned red.

"Smexy..."
"yes my rose?~" he says nibbling on your neck. "I...i think im in love with you...like for real..." "I've been in love with you ever since i first met you my rose~" he pulls off your shirt which makes you shiver from the air. He undoes your bra whilst kissing you.

He picks you up setting you on the bed. You pull his jacket and pants off to reveal his toned body. He pulls off your skirt and you flip him on to the bottom. You nibble his ear making him moan slightly, you bite down drawing black blood. You lick the wound making him chuckle. He goes to flip you back to the bottom but you hold his hands down. He pouts and you nibble down his collarbone sucking and biting. Then licking down the middle of his chest.

"Ashlyn..." "yes~" "your holding back..." "you know me to well... I don't want to hurt you smexy" "you wont i promise i wont let you hurt me.~" "fine but don't say i didn't warn you~" you slam his hands down on the bed surprising him, And bite down on his neck hard enough to draw a lot of blood. He moans and you lick up to his ear and pull back and wipe your mouth, licking your lips.

You pull off his boxers and go down licking his shaft making him groan loudly. You swirling your tongue around his tip, he groans more making you want more you put his whole length in bobbing your head. He sighs and you bite him he moans loudly and you do it again, making him moan again.

He sends his hot seed down your throat making you gag a bit. You get up licking your lips then kissing him harshly. He flips you around this time biting your collarbone with his shark like teeth, leaving two deep holes in your chest.

He licks up the crimson blood off your chest making you moan slightly. He massages your left breast while tugging and sucking on the other. He switches to the other as you softly moan. "Smexy? Is that the best you can do?" you say teasing him "your hard to please my rose~"

"mmm is that right?~" you say slipping off your pantys. He sticks two of his fingers in pumping back and fourth making you softly moan. He then takes out his fingers replacing it with a tentacle you moan a bit louder as he puts in a second one. He smerks a bit wider and puts in a third
"ahhh~ smexy mmm~". "Thats a good girl purr for me~". You open your lust filled eyes and see his. A beautiful shade of lavender with a midnight shaded liquid sliding slowly down his cheeks. He takes his tentacles out and holds your hands down. "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen~" he chuckles "just remember you can scream if you want~" you roll your eyes. "Im not gonna scream you jerk..." he slams into your womanhood and you whimper making him blush more. He slams imediently at inhuman speeds causing blood to trickle down your thighs. He kisses you softly to reduce the pain, soon massaging your breast still pounding in to you, causing you to cum.
"S-smexy...harder~" he pounds harder reaching your g-spot making you moan loudly and yell his name. You cum again he thrusts three more times then pulls himself out, you both pass out from tiredness but before you pass out you say goodnight ,"i..love you smexy..." "i love you more ashlyn~"