I Just Can't Stop Looking At You

A/N

Hey guys! This chappy is only going to contain SASUSAKU.😉

Sasuke's POV

"Oh. Shit. Trouble it is Nii-san." I said.

"Goodluck little brother." Itachi said smiling.

"Fuck off, Nii-san." I said, glaring daggers at him.

I walked over to mom and didn't even look her in the eyes.

"Now...tell me WHY you weren't in your bedroom this morning." She said. It was more like a statement than a question.

"I told you, we were on the academy's training grounds and were practising our skills." I lied.

I know I shouldn't be lying, 'cause she's my mom. But for our identities to be safe. I needed to.

"Fine. But next time tell me okay." She told me.

Sakura's POV

I was still concentrating my chakra on healing Naruto, until a certain stoic Uchiha approached me. "You know, for a girl your age, you kind of know what you're doing." He said. I winced.

"Kind of?" I scoffed.

He looked at me weirdly and said, "yes. Kind of."

Who the hell does he think he is?! "Is that so? If I told you, that I can break your whole arm right now, would you believe me?" I asked.

"No." He said, no expression what so ever.

That's it. I lost my temper. I'm sick of Uchihas and their cold attitude! I shot him a death glare and grabbed his collar. "Look, I don't care if you're Sasuke's brother, I won't let you think little of me." I said. His eyes looked like it was gonna pop out. He smirked, "is that so, pinky?" He said.

"Oh no..." I glanced at Naruto and Hinata as they backed away.

Yeah. They backed away. Because they knew what would happen if someone called me that.

I grabbed his wrist. "Say. That. Again." I said, tightening the grip on his wrist. I swear one more word out of his mouth and his hand's going to snap. He was sweating bullets.

"If you want to get injured just tell me okay?" I said smiling sweetly while letting go of his wrist. He glared at me while he held it.

Sasuke's POV

I walked back to my friends just to see Itachi holding his wrist and glaring at Sakura.

"Hm. Wonder what happened." I thought.

"Nii-san, could I speak to you?" I asked.

"Sure." He answered and headed to the kitchen. But before I went, I faced a certain pink-haired kunoichi.

"What happened anyways?" I asked.

"Ask that jerk of a brother of yours." Sakura said, annoyed.

I walked to the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed a tomato walked to the table where Itachi was and...

*SLAM*

"WHAT THE HELL ITACHI?!" I yelled, as tomato pulp that splashed on him went sliding down his face.

"What are you so mad about little brother?" He asked innocently.