Free-Day

Finn's pov: I remember how crazy last night was with all electricity gone out. But when I woke up a bright light was on and I heard whispers.

Gaten: Aww fillie might be real

Noah: chill out gaten it was dark they probably don't know they were cuddling. Obviously he was trying to cover for us.

I opened my eyes and everyone backed away from the bed and I tried to pretend I didn't know I was cuddling with mills. Even though I wish I still could. His skin was so soft like sand when you lay on it go get sun tan.

Finn: Chill out I didn't know

I get off the bed and when I do see sadie death staring at me. Millie moved up she woke up when I got. I left the room to go get a water bottle from the kitchen. When I came into the kitchen the light was on. Which Means the power was back. As I entered the kitchen. I saw sadie behind me.

Sadie: so your with Millie now?

Finn: shut up ok we aren't!

Sadie: Oh so your just gonna ignore our "friends with benefits"

Finn: that was a year ago it's gone we are just friends.

Sadie: Whatever Finn

Finn: shut the fuck up your still with Jace Norman.

Sadie slapped Finn in shock.

Sadie: HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT?! in a yell whisper

Finn: I saw him come out your trailer

Sadie: That was nothing ok!

Finn: Let's just drop it ok

Sadie: Ok fine yeah I'm sorry I'm done.

I swear sadie can be sadie the slut...

Millie and noah Came out of the room to see what we were up to.

Millie: Hey guys

Sadie: hey mills.

They hugged she came to my side and elbowed me and said in a whisper

Millie: hey babyboy

I just smiled and turned to noah and sadie talking. Millie got out a pop tart and put it in the toaster and turned to me. With a worried look.

Millie: why is you cheek red Finn

I turned to sadie and she turned to me

Finn: oh...I just slept on it

Millie: Oh....

The pop tart jumped out the toaster and she got it and teared it in half and gave me the other side.

Finn: thanks mills

Millie: No problem

Gaten and Caleb had came out the room and came to the kitchen. Caleb got two sodas and handed one to gaten.

Gaten: so we have a free day what y'all want to do?

Sadie: Let's go watch a movie!

Millie: and come back to swim at the pool!!

Gaten: Sounds like a plan!

We all agreed and got ready to go the movies

Millies pov: I wore a black shirt that was a crop top and some shirts that were ripped and had some Vans to top it off. I had my hair curly and put on a bit of make-up. I came out to see Finn. He was wearing a leather jacket under it a Gucci shirt. With some black joggers and to top it off he was wearing Yeezys and had his original curly hair. He looked completely hot. We all exited the hotel and called a Uber van. It took 10 mins. Caleb sat in the passenger. Sadie noah and gaten sat in the middle.Me and finn in the back. The music was blasting in here soI turned to him and whispered.

Millie: You look hot baby.

I had thrown him off he was lost in his thoughts.

Finn: you too mills...you look adorable

Millie: Finn do you have something on your mind?

Finn: No just tired.

Millie: oh...
But did she know he wanted to tell her about sadie and Jace Norman. And his "friends with benefits"

They finally got to the movies the group watched Infinity War. Caleb payed for everyone while noah Finn and gaten payed for snacks. They all got inside and watched the movie. They got noticed by half of the movie theater audience. But other than that it was fine. Millie turned to Finn and he kept shaking his legs. He was tence he probably had alot of anxiety. So I decided to help him. The group sat in the back of everyone. And finn and mills were in the corner.

Millie: Finn babe your so tence

Finn: Anxiety babe... All the fans.

Millie looked around everyone was focused on the movie.

Millie: Let me help you relax....

Finn looked confused Millie removed the arm rest between them and got closer to Finn. She kissed his cheek his jaw then his neck. She got her right hand and put it on his cheek. She started to kiss all of his neck leaving some hickeys and finn would groan quietly.

Finn: Babe....Mil-Mill-Millie Bobby Brown the-the movie....

Millie: shut up nerd...

He laughed eventually Millie stopped and smiled at Finn. He was calm now and less tence.

Millie: Did I help finnie?

Finn: Yes babe... I'll pay you back. He said while smirking

Millie: Oh really?

Finn: Oh yeah....

They watched the rest of the movie and it came to an end the group throw away their trash and called another Uber. The Uber came and the group went back to the same car positions as we all were again. Finn told me how he was gonna repay me back but I told him I don't know because it would've been my first time so we don't know..... We got back to the hotel and remembered we were gonna go swimming. Everyone went to the rooms and changed. I got my bikini  And switched to it and put a big shirt over it. Finn put on some nike shorts and was shirtless. We met up with the rest of the group. At the pool noah and caleb had some beer. We put out stuff down. I checked the time. 9:13. The boys were chugging down their beer. Then I took off the big shirt showing my bikini. Which got Finn attention. He started drooling. He walked over to me.

Finn: damn brown now I wish it was just here.

Millie: shut up. He just laughed

Finn was near the edge off the water. I pushed him in. Then all the boys jumped in. I jumped in. Followed by sadie. We all swam and did chicken fight. And did Marco Polo and dranked beer. Acting like crazy teens. Not giving a fuck. After hours of swimming we came back inside. We switched to our clothes. I was wearing shorts with a tank top. Finn had joggers and was shirtless. We watched  a funny movie called "white chicks". Eventually Finn and I got distracted and decided to make out since we were alone. After a couple of minutes of doing that. Finn had his hands on my thighs. He then moved one off and onto the Table next the bed. He opened it and was reaching for something. I was confused but didn't care. Then he closed it. I felt him try to take off my pants and underwear. I slapped his hand but he tried again. I stopped.

Millie: Finn what are you doing.

Finn: Well remember how I wanted to repay you...

Millie: Finn I'm only 18... Your 19 but I don't know.

Finn: well it ok if you don't want to.

We continued to make out and I told him something and he listened.

Finn's pov: the next morning I woke up to see Millie not in the bed. I heard the water on. She was taking a shower. I then remembered last night how amazing it was. She agreed to it. I took her virginity. I smiled at that last thought..

Damn longest chapter yet bro!!!! Also guys hope y'all are shocked and I wasn't gonna smut them so I just wanted to let y'all know they did Though!!!! Also thanks for all the votes and reads!!!! And yeah I just wanted to do double update!!!❤️❤️❤️