makeout in the dark

Millies pov: I just got off the phone with The Duffer Brothers it turns out we would have no shooting tomorrow due to storm that was happening right now it was a big thunderstorm I hated them but thankfully I had finn to cuddle with but as soon as I thought that would happen we got a big knock from the door. It was sadie noah caleb gaten.
Gaten: I heard we have no shooting tomorrow.
Caleb: Due to the storm
Noah: and the power went off in our rooms.
Sadie: we were all wondering if we could sleep in your room.
Me and finn looked at each other knowing we wouldn't have no fun tonight. But it was our friends. We said yeah. They brought their stuff in. Gaten and noah called the couch. Sadie called the recliner. Caleb got floor. Me and finn bed. *Btw this was all in one room and the room was pretty big*
*20 mins later*

Caleb: Let's watch a movie or something

Gaten: Yeah!

The rest of us agreed with them. Me and finn went out the room to get snacks from the kitchen. I turned on the lights. I opened up the fridge and got 12 cokes. Finn opened the pantry and got out 3 bags of popcorn. He put one in the microwave. Then it finished. Then the other. Then it finished then the last. As he did that I wrapped my hands around him. He turned and faced me.

Finn:Hey he said quietly and cutely.

I looked at all his features his freckles and his cheekbones. I want to count how many he has.

Millie: how many freckles do you have?

Finn just laughed "your so cute" he said.

Millie: Your so hot.

We connected our lips roughly. He picked me up by my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was holding me up by my high thighs and touching the low part of my butt. But it was Finn so I let him it didn't bother me. We made out like that for almost 15 mins we lost track of time.

Finn's pov: as me and Millie made out for a while. I realized something. I stopped kissing mills.

Finn: Millie the microwave hasn't gone off.

She trailed her lips to my neck. She didn't care. I just chuckled. I opened my eyes the lights where off. I heard a scream from the room. Millie jumped off me and fell with me to the ground. The room door opened we heard the group run out.

Gaten: GUYS THE POWERS OFF I CANT SEE YALL!!!

Me and mills were on the ground she was on top of me not sitting just laying.

Finn: mills the power went off when we were making out.

Mills just laughed I couldn't see her but I felt her there I think she was just looking at me. She got off me. Then I got up.

Sadie: Where are y'all?!?!

Noah: I can't see!!

Gaten: Finn, Millie where are y'all?!?!

Finn: We are here we have the snacks.

Caleb: Y'all took long the power is off we can't watch shit now!

Millie: let's just watch something on our phones.

At that moment we heard a huge thunder boom. Finn threw the popcorn bag by accident. It hit someone.

Gaten: what was that who fell?!

Caleb: Me!! Who threw that?

Finn: Me sorry

We all laughed we made our way to the room. Some people fell though. We were all in the room. Another boom we all screamed like little kids. Then just laughed. We closed the door and just locked it so no one would open that door and accidentally get out. We all went to our sleeping places. The group was talking. Me and finn lied saying we were gonna go to sleep but we just were actually quietly making out since no one could see. He then kissed my neck and I accidentally moaned. We stopped and everyone got quiet.

Gaten: What the fuck was that?

Caleb: Sounded like a girl? Sadie?

Sadie: WHAT NO?!

Finn pretended to sound like he was waking up.

Finn: Why y'all yelling?!

Noah: We heard a moan.

Millie: what?

Finn: If it's not us then... Was it a... Ghost. Caleb and Gaten screamed.

Sadie: NOAH HOLD ME!

Noah: Where are you?!

Gaten and noah went like oohhh.

Noah: Shut up

I think Millie was looking at me remembering what we saw with sadie and noah kissing. Then Millie whispered in my ear.
Millie: Sorry finnie.  I just chuckled
Finn: it's ok babe. I whispered back

We all went off to sleep. I was cuddling with mills. But then from the night sky, moonlight. I saw noah and sadie cuddling. If only noah knew about how me and gaten knew what she was doing with two boys and one drooling over her. Me and sadie still haven't talked about how we kissed a year ago. I haven't told millie. I've kept it a secret.

**Finn still has secrets. So does mills. Everyone does. Are you shooken?!?**