spin-the-bottle

**SPICE WARNINGS AHEAD**

Finn's Pov:
The game was pretty fun and awkward. But it was my turn to then spin.
Caleb: Your Turn
Noah: Let's hope it lands on Millie
The group laughed and Millie roll her eyes. I spined the bottle pretty hard that it almost cracked. The bottle spun for a minute. Then it landed in the middle of sadie and Millie.
Noah: Just kiss both of them
Gaten: No let them do rock-paper-scissors then they did 4 rounds and Millie lose. Sadie smirked.
Sadie: Well then... Both of you in the closet now.
Sadie pushed me and Millie in the closet.
Sadie: remember for only 1 min-
Millie closed the door and then looked at me awkwardly.
Finn: How about we pretend it's a mileven scene.
Millie: Yeah that'll be easier.
We both leaned in and connected our lips. Millie was short so I picked her up by her thighs roughly. Our mouths were moving together perfectly like a pattern roughly. She grabbed my hair causing me to groan load as she just laughed. I let go of the kiss
Finn: Oh that's so funny I'm gonna get you back.
Millie: Whatever you say
I reached for millies neck while she moved it up. I was sucking and biting over neck causing her quietly moan. Then I got my hands and started to rub all her stomach then I moved my hands up almost touching her breasts and while sucking her neck she moaned loudly then 2 seconds later the door opened. Me and Millie frozen in that position. The group frozen and shooken.
Caleb: Finn why your hands almost at Millie boobs
Gaten: Millie you hands are in Finn's shirt.
Sadie: It's been two minutes.
Noah: They doing so rated R shit in here.
Millies Pov: Finn got his hand slow out of my shirt as I did same. Then the whole group just laughed and kept it a secret. It was 1:30 in the morning the group left to their rooms and me and Finn cleaned up a bit. I was on the bed and Finn came out of the restroom shirtless with joggers on. I looked and he had been working out since last year since he was skinny and it's been working for because he had abs and it looked good alright.
Finn: What are you looking at Brown
He saw me looking and I got red and he came in the covers of the bed.
Millie: You have a problem wolf hard I'm just looking at your abs
Finn: They hot to you right but Jacobs are bigger than mine right?
Millie I had forgotten all about Jacob when me are Finn were making out damn. But Finn was a way better kisser I'll tell you that for sure he's the one that taught me tongue from mileven scenes and oh my god when that would happen I felt crazy I felt like doing all sorts of things to Finn.
Millie: No he stopped working out 2 years ago hes a bit chubby.
Finn: You might break up with him... I heard about it on Instagram.
Millie: I don't it just feel the same
Finn got closer and I turned to him and we looked each other in the eyes.
Finn: Millie I will always be here for you and do anything thing for you.
He put his hand on my knee. I looked at his beautiful brown eyes and his lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad.
Millie: Anything Finn?
Finn: Yes Millie Anything
Millie: How about this?
I got his hand and put it on my high thighs. And turned and connected our lips. He moved on top of me and got his left hand on my thigh. Then he got his his right hand and put it on my stomach. We were kissing roughly. Then he started to kiss my neck and licking it trying to tease me. I groaned and I whispered to his ear softly
Millie: Take my shirt off finnie
Finn smirked and did. He started to he kissed all of stomach causing hickeys and soft load moans from me. Finn trailed kisses from my stomach to then the middle of boobs. I ran my hands in his locks causing him to moan. He then kissed both my breasts And kissed me. I Slipped my tongue in his mouth causing us both to moan. He started to take of pants and he did. He put all of his body weight on me then after 10 minutes we stopped our crazy make out session.
Millie: That was amazing
Finn: Yeah I'm an expert
Millie: Shut up your so cocky
Finn just laughed I moved close to him and turned the other way. Finn wrapped his arms around my waist. His cheat on my back. His lower body on the top of my back lower body.
Finn then whispered
Finn: There's more way that came from baby after your done with elf fuckboy.
Millie: I feel like a hoe now
Finn: No your not Millie because Jacob cheated on you two times.
Millie: True let's go to sleep now we work tomorrow.
Finn: Oh where I get to eat food and kiss you more.
Millie: Yes our job that we get payed for too
Finn: I do it for free just kissing you it a big bonus I get paid to kiss you too baby girl.
I just laughed and went to sleep with Finn. We woke up next morning and got dressed. And regrouped with the rest of the kids to go get breakfast.
As me and sadie walked side by side behind the boys sadie whispered behind my ears.
Sadie: Did Finn use protection?
Millie: What?! I whispered loudly and confused
Sadie: Me and noah heard y'all groaning and moaning.
Millie: No uh me and Finn had moved the TV
Sadie: Oh? Well good it wasn't nothing bad.
Damn I can't believe I made a dumb excuse I guess me and Finn better be careful more especially if we something private

** That was some spice and thank you guys for reading will try to UPDATE more!❤️**