You Trippen?

Millies Pov: I woke up at 6:25 due to me and Finn's alarm going off. I looked at him he was so cute while sleeping. His freckles his mouth big not that big his cheekbones. I then looked at his hands around my waist his fingers were big and long I was playing with them. I saw him open his eyes.
Millie: Come on baby wake up
Finn: Ugh. No let's just lay down
Millie: I wish I'm going to take a shower
Finn: With me?
Millie: Shut up wolfhard
Finn just laughed and got up to get ready. As I was about to go in the restroom my phone ringed. It was my manger.

Finn's pov: millies phone had ringed I didn't see the contact but I looked at her answering the phone. She had a worried look. She was answering questions with yes or no. The call was done. I walked towards her.

Finn: What's wrong mills?
Millie: Jacob is coming here in 1 hour the duffers already know
Finn: Damn!
Millie: We can't act like a couple he doesn't know you know about about the contract.
Finn: Why the fuck is he coming?!
Millie: To let the fans know we are dating and also for "jillie content"

Millies pov:
2 hours later
The whole cast was ready and informed about Jacob and was upset. But Finn knew it was fake so he wasn't that upset. We were in the lobby waiting for him. Finn looked upset while sitting on the chair. I came close to him. Then whispered in his ear "I'm still yours plus wait till I'm 18 it's done for sure"
Finn: "can we make jillie end sooner"
Millie: "we'll see"
He had came to the lobby with his manager and mine they took out a paper I signed agreeing to terms. The cast looked confused except finn and noah. I turned to them and said.

Millie: It's just an order for food

Jacob: ITS SO COOL TO MEET YALL!

He sounds like a dumb fanboy I looked at finn and I knew Finn wanted to punch him. The cast just waved. Jacob got his room and key and said.
Jacob: See y'all later bye Millie
And he kissed me on the cheek. Noah and Finn got mad as he was walking Finn tripped him and he fell on the carpet. The guys laughed quietly and Finn looked at me and winked at me as I smiled knowing Finn was jelly. Jacob got up and looked at Finn.

Jacob: Was that you wolfhard
Finn: No it was your mom
Jacob: Wanna cause problems while I'm here.
Finn: You trippen?
The cast split the two up.
Gaten: Come on stop everyone chill
The managers told Jacob he'll have to stay behind while we shoot for stranger things.
**15 mins later**
We finally got to set and stared shooting lumax and mileven and ECT.
Finally me and Finn and noah gotten a break. Me and Finn were walking and noah jogged behind us.
Noah: How long will Jacob be here
Finn: You mean her fake boyfriend
Millie: 2 days
Finn: No fillie
Noah and Finn made pouty faces while I just laughed. Noah went to his trailer while me and Finn went to mine. As we were about to open the door Finn tripped off the stairs to the door. And fell off to his back and I heard him yell quietly as he fell all they way down to the ground. I quickly went to his aid.
Millie: Oh my god honey are you OK?!
Finn: It's karma when I tripped Jacob
He said while laughing.
Millie: Come on let me take you inside
I picked up Finn and took him inside I took him to the kitchen and let him lean over the sink.
Millie: Finn take off your shirt
He turned and smirked.
Millie: Oh shut up
He did and I saw his back the scratch was big about 10 in I went to the Met supplies and opened it up and took out some Band-Aids and alcohol I turn to Finn and told him
Millie: this is going to hurt
Finn: Just do-
Before he could finish I poured some alcohol on the scratch he bit his lip and grab onto his pants tight finally I undid the Band-Aids and put them on his back. He turned and said
Finn: Thanks for helping babe
Millie: No problem.
*10 mins later*
I put me head on Finn's right leg while he had his left had on my stomach rubbing it while we were on our phones looking at fillie edits and other things. Then after the silence my phone ringed the contact said "Fake Boyfriend🤢" Finn saw and laughed.
Millie: Be quiet I'm putting him on speaker. Millie answered.
Jacob: Hi Fake Girlfriend
Millie: Hi
Jacob: Look we have to post stuff about each because the fans are losing interest in jillie.
Millie: Yah OK
Jacob: Remember don't tell anyone about the contract because we both won't get paid.
Millie: Sure OK
Jacob: IM SERIOUS!
Millie: OK Shut the fuck up fuckboy
Jacob: Yeah whatever b-
Millie hanged up and turned to Finn he bursted out laughing.
Finn: Hahhaa you told him off
Millie: Yeah fuck him I ain't gonna let him yell at me!
The two looked in each other's brown eyes. Finn leaned in fast and smashed his lips with Millie. She put her arms around him. While he put them on her back and waist. She picked his hair.
Finn's Pov: Millie had nice soft lips. Her lips weren't really even big to be honest they were perfect size. Her skin too was smooth especially every time I would kiss her neck. It was so kissable I couldn't control myself. After our make out we walked to noahs trailer to see what he was up to. As we were about to open the door we realized he was talking to someone. I turned to Millie and put my finger to my meaning stay quiet. Millie looked like she was gonna scream. We could hear their footsteps around the room then the door opened me and Millie got off the stairs quickly and hid under the trailer. We saw noah and the girl noah kissed her and she kissed back. She walked back to set.
It was the girl caleb liked. kissing his best friend. It was sadie sink