Chapter 14:

Time was moving so slow for me.

King, my best friend..he could die any second..No.

I refuse to let that happen! I flew towards the battle, faster than I ever had before.

"KING LOOK OUT!!" I yelled.

As he turned around, the world, time itself, seemed to go in slow motion. His eyes widened, and I could make out the faint deep yell of Ban from below, "SHIT! A/N DONT DO IT!"
.
.
.

I leapt in front of king with all of the energy I had left..and felt numb, as the
Spear went straight through me. I couldnt make out Bans, nor King's words, as I began to plummet to the ground. Then I saw a flash of light, and it went dark.

Ban PoV

'Nonononono..no!' I was full on sprinting towards her limp falling body. I dove and caught her.."A/N..your not gonna die yet..!" Pours some of his own blood into her mouth. "Come on..it should work! My blood has pretty much become the fountain of youth!"

Kings PoV

"Tch...aaAaahHHHHh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, using the very last of my power, "CHASTIEFOL, INCREASE!" my spear grew, to a size twice of its normal size. I threw it at the demon, with an earsplitting shriek, and finished off the demon for once and for all. I started falling from the sky, but I knew I had to keep my focus, I had to get to A/N! "Please, Please be ok A/N!" I said to myself as I flew below, where Ban was holding her limp body in his arms. Her wounds were gone, but she wasn't waking up.."Please.." I started tearing up. "Please..Please be ok.." I was now repeating those words, not knowing what else I could say. Ban was looking desperate and extremely grim.

We both headed back to the Boar Hat.
Hoping beyond hope, that she would be ok.

((Ok sorry for the super short chapters, but in trying to finish up this story lol, I'm out of school, so I have more time to write!!))