Chapter 2:

I sat there, choking on my own blood and feeling angry- but reminiscing. Six years without seeing the sky or the ground. Six years since I had seen the sun or moon. Not even the star filled sky I used to look up at all the time, with my friends. I missed them all so much. More than I could admit, probably. But no one knows I'm in Baste Prison. I may even be losing my memories- or contorting them. I can remember faintly the drinking contests I would have with Ban, or giving advice to King on how to get Diane to notice him more. Having fun with Meliodas, even though he was a complete pervert- thankfully not towards me. I only hope they're safe.
      I was immortal, but only because I was forced to drink from the Fountain of Youth..I dont know how it came to be, but I can still be injured badly. Of course, if in battle I would just keep fighting, but all my injuries just scar over, and take longer time to heal. I have many scars, but most are faded.

••
I had decided to take a nap, and I had no idea what was going on. I was peacefully resting, until I heard guards begin yelling and I lifted my head slowly, listening to my surroundings. There must've been a break. No.. the ground is shaking. I was completely drenched in blood, some dried from old wounds and freshly from my new neck modification. I then saw my cell door get blasted directly off its hinges. I didn't know what was going on but once I looked up, I understood. Relief flew into my body, despite my injuries once I saw the short blonde standing there with a tall bastard I can recognize briefly standing behind him. None other than the Sins of Wrath and Greed. Once the dust cleared, Meliodas walked in with his signature smile- but I noticed the darkness in his eyes. He immediately made his way towards me, and then the talking began.

      "Long time no see, old friend. Let me help you out of that-" So, that's exactly what he did. I was kind of in shock, and while I could break them whenever I wanted to, I let him snap the chains off my wrists. He stared down at my stomach, sort of frozen. Cap'n was always hard to read, but I understood him. I dropped my arms and ripped it out of my stomach, with his help. Blood began pouring, since there was an open hole in my stomach, but I grabbed the stone wall and stood myself up- loud snapping echoed throughout the room, despite the yelling and rumbling of the building as I broke the chains off of my ankles, and sighed. I knew I looked beat up, but I could sense that even Ban was concerned.

"Since when were you here?" The man with pale blue hair spoke, and sounded pretty serious. I looked up to answer, but no noise came out- only blood. I began feeling faint, but stood my ground and instead stared. "Well...you sure have looked better, huh Chaise?" He stated with a hint of worry. I grinned at him in response despite the feats of my exhaustion beginning to take effect. Meliodas joked, but Ban walked forward and threw me over his shoulder with no warning. He was silent for the most part. I knew most of his dialogue was in his head- not out loud.
      Normally I'd smack him in the head for that- and I did, but he only tightened his grip around me and turned, walking out of my cell.

"You have some explaining to do."

      After that, I blacked out, and wondered if it was all just a dream.

•End