Thought about hand?

Pov Dipper

War started near our streets and I shall not be fooled about who started it. I know the blood that defends my name will always start to cause trouble. 

Andrew, Star, Lady Widow, Candy, and Grenda, such friends they are. They know that I do not agree with these fights. I don't care for violence and most of all I don't want the blood to paint the streets red.

My sister and I are talking about this feast that our great uncles hold, something big is going to happen. I wish I've known more about these activities. 

"Dipper my brother, my brother! What do you think is going to happen when the sun comes down. The lights from our flames, and the music sings to us." Mabel smiled.
"Haha, do not know, I hope something unique. I am timid when comes to events like these." I mumbled, "I hope nothing too much."
"We must hide our identity from others, why do we do?" Mabel asked.
"I do not know, but my mind thought that our great uncles have a plan. I want to figure, but for now, we shall wait." I said.
"Time is not what we have right now, I want to be ready." Mabel said.
"You shall have enough time to be ready, time is still long. " I told her, "The sun and its beauty are still up. The moonlight is still waiting to be let out my dearest sister.:
"Alright my brother, but I still wonder what happens." Mabel said.
"I wonder too." I smiled.

Mabel looks at the mirror as she stares at me threw that glass. She smiles at me and I smile back. We heard someone yell.

"My childern where are you? Your great uncles want to share wonderful news! " Our nurse yells.
"We are here!" I yelled.
"My child, My child come on now, you and your sister must see your uncle." She smiled.
"We are going!" Mabel shouts, "We're coming!"

My sister grabs my arm and pulls firmly on it. We all race over to our great uncle's room.

"Thank you, nurse, you may go. We will call when you are needed, but for now, we need to speak alone," Ford said
"Yes my lord." She said.

As she was about to leave her eyes lit up as he told her to stay. Mabel and I chuckle at her reaction. We look at our great uncles and made a dull smile.

"Our feast will be coming soon, many people will come. " Stan smiled.
"We smile with great pride," Mabel said, "My eyes are wondering what we shall see. I want to know uncle, what shall we see?"
"Let your eyes wander," Ford said.
"What do we need to discuss?" I asked, "I assume something of great importance?"
"When the sun comes down people will arrive." Stan said.
"You were so little, now you are grown," Stan said.
"I remember when they were born,  I took care of these two. With such joy and passion came from my heart. These two have grown to be wonderful, but I remember when they walk. She now is sleeping with the angels and looking after these beautiful children, my children so precious. Even for not my own, I'll still call you mine." She smiled.
"The story is so so long and flowers will be coming to meet you. Such wonderful ones indeed, ones with beauty and ones with a soul so kind." She laughs.
"Hold yourself." Ford looks at her.
"Did I say something rude? I say that I hope to see my baby's hands taken care of. To see them be happy so I can rest in peace when my time has come." She said.
"That is the very question I wanted to ask." Stan said.
"What do you mean?" Mabel asked.
"We have invited possible suitors for you two to meet." Ford smiled.
"What do you think about your hand?" Stan asked.
"I hope to be taken by a wonderful person! A person sweet as me." Mabel said.
"I have not thought about my hand belonging to anyone, I must hold." I say.
"I've meant the men and women and they are all flowers." The nurse smiles.
"I must know their names!" Mabel smiled.
"That is the trick in this feast! You will meet your suitors but you will not know their identity." Stan said, "Appearance will have no factor if you swoon for them." 
"What game is this?" Mabel questioned.
"This feast is too see if the suitors will be brave enough to come see you, or for you too meet one. There will be a blue dot on their mask. Those are who your suitors are." Ford said.
"Is that why we having this feast?" I asked.
"Yes! " Stan said.
"This will be lovely, now let's move on! We have work to do and you need to be prepared." The nurse said

We race off as we went to our room. The nurse walks in and looks at me as my face frowns.

"What is the matter, my night sky?" She said.
"You are like a mother to me nurse, but to think about my hand being taken? I feel like I'm already trapped in a cell. Just for someone to grab my hand and belong to someone. This is another form of a cell that I do not wish to belong in." I said.
"My child, you must find someone that you love. Your mother was a wonderful person, she loved everything about people. I see that you. You are already so kind and generous to others. No one has a soul of gold like you, not even me. You shall find someone that makes your heart swoon, that makes your heart run out of your very chest. Your mother found her lover and you shall find yours." She smiles, "Just believe and pray to the stars above that you will find someone that does not make you sit in the cage. Love should not feel like a prison."
"I am afraid of falling for someone! You see that they might not be the one and I'm hurt. I shall not give my heart to someone with coldness in there's. My heart is locked." I said.
"Let a young woman or man break that lock. Your mother was also afraid of falling in love. She didn't want to be hurt and was afraid of her heartbreaking, but then your father broke that lock. I want to give you something very special." She said

She rushes out and comes back with a blue box. She looks at me and smiled.

"You look like your mother, with such kindness and love. There is no one like you, helpful and caring for anyone. This war will be over someday because of a soul as great as yours." She said.
"What is this?" I asked.
"This belonged to your father, when he was your age he had it. It was when he meant your mother, it's luck inside this." She said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"It was a button that he wore." She said.
"It's a shape of a Pinetree." I smiled.
"This symbol has been in your blood for centuries." she smiled.
"It's wonderful." I say.
"I also have this for you, I asked someone to make it." She said

She gave me a ring and smiled, there were marks inside it.

"Your mother said this once and everyone still remembers." She said.
"For What's Forbidden Must Be Seen." I've read.
"Now, you must get ready, I will have your mask ready when you come. You must look your best because this night will be magical for you." She said.
"Bless your heart nurse. You are the one I trust most in this world," Dipper smiled.
"It's been my life to look after a kind soul." She said.
"Thank you," I say

She left my room and I went to dress for the event. I looked at the glass reflection of myself. I put on the ring and look at myself.

"I'm afraid to let my heart swoon over someone. I cannot let my heartbreak it'a chains, I cannot let someone else know. I am a Pines, I am a Pines that wants peace." I say.
"I am only to be afraid of this war called love."

"What if my heart swoons?"

"For it swoons for the wrong soul."

"Let my heart be locked."