•trapped• part IX

if any one of you dudes bring up s6 i'll either cry or rant, whoops. let's pretend it's not canon for the sake of this story

rip all the lotura and lotor stans

also i used to ship allurance but i don't anymore i have reasons whoops

oh and look it's a chapter wow

————————————

"So," Pidge started, teasingly. "Nice hairstyle, Keith.

She gestured to the loose braid hanging from the back of his head.

"What are you talking about?" Keith looked annoyed. "Did you do something to it?"

"I didn't do a thing to it, the style is just," she snorted. "...different."

Keith quickly brought his hand up to his hair. The french braid was still there, all be it loose.

"Oh!" he blushed a bit. "You meant that, I uh..." he trailed off.

"I did it," Lance interjected.

"Ooh!" Pidge smirked.

Lance blushed but Keith was as dense as always and didn't get that Pidge was hinting at something romantic between them.

"So, uh, what were you two doing when we opened up that box?"

"What?" Lance said in a high-pitched voice.

"Oh, you know, that," Pidge said, smugly.

"Don't-" Keith said before he got cut off by Lance.

"Hey! Keith kissed me not the other way around. Besides, it wasn't even on the lips, it doesn't count!" he quickly said.

"Lance! Shut up! It was a goodbye kiss stop making it seem weird and stop pinning the blame on me!"

"I didn't say anything untrue! You kissed me!"

"You're making it embarrassing!"

"You were being embarrassing! Who kisses their teammate or rival or whatever?"

"I already said, it was a goodbye kiss! Just a quick peck!"

"But still!" Lance sputtered.

Both of their faces reddened slightly.
"Also," Lance turned to Pidge. "What are the chances you found us as soon as that happened?"

"Well we-" Pidge started, before getting interrupted by Hunk.

"We were standing outside and listening to your conversation, I'm sorry!" Hunk said.

"Hunk!" Pidge cried. "Why'd you tell them that?"

"I was afraid you would lie to them, and judging by your reaction I'd assume that's what you were in the process of doing," he raised a brow.

"Hmph," Pidge looked defeated but barely for a second. "So, you guys had some pretty intimate conversations, I especially enjoyed hearing Lance say 'I think I love you' then proceed to deny it."