Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Oh god. Did j just say that out loud? I just said I was in love with him. What do I do, I can't take it back. It's to soon.

"I'm in love with you too Nancy!" Chris said. He placed my fork on the table and leaned down, grabbed my hand and pulled me up to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked him on the eyes.

"Don't feel obligated to say it back. I know it was out..." He put his finger on my lips stopping my rambling and lifts me on the counter top so we were face to face.

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. I love you Nancy lane." Leaning in he kissed me like it was the last kiss he'd ever get. Things heated up, I pushed everything on the counter to one side and pulled Chris up on top of me.

"Make love to me Chris." I whispered in his ear as he kissed my neck.

Within an few seconds our clothes were on the floor and Chris was inside of me. Both moving in the same rhythm I screamed out with pleasure as he moved in and out of me, both his hands played with my breasts and his fingers twisting my nipples just enough for me to find my release.

Chris finding his a few moments later.

As good as the sex was the first thing that popped in my head when we were finished were the condoms in the bag on the floor that we again did not use.

"Shit Chris, I'll be pregnant if we keep doing this." I said putting my clothes back on.

"Your right, we have to be more careful. Did you get an appointment to see the doctor?" He asked.

"Next week." We both sat at the table.

"Ok."

We ate our stir fry in silence, I enjoyed every last bite, it was absolutely delicious. When we finished I picked up some of the things that fell on the floor, and cleared the table. Chris poured us another glass of wine and then headed to the couch.

"So when can we take a trip to New York?" Chris asked as I sat next to him on the couch.

"Well if you want to make a trip before we send my dad to rehab then I work tomorrow evening, then Wednesday I finish work at 2:00, I'm off then for 2 days."

"Ok, we'll leave here Wednesday evening."

"Wow, I've never been to New York before." I told him.

"You will love it." He placed his hand under my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. When he pulled away he said "I guess I should get going."

"Stay."

Chris didn't say anything, he wrapped me in his arm so I snuggled his chest and pulled me to the floor where we sat in front of the fireplace.

We woke up on the floor the next morning, and we were both stiff from sleeping on the hard floor. I got up and brewed some coffee then headed to the bathroom for a shower where I seen a perfectly sculpted man standing there, hot water dripping down his body. I loved this man.

"Can I join you?" I asked stripping my clothes letting it fall to the floor.

"Of course!" He took my hand and helped me in.

Once we were clean my lips found his, my tongue invaded his mouth and he let me. The water streaming over us, the bathroom steaming up, and things were getting hot. I pushed Chris against the bathroom wall and held his arms over his head. Slowly I moved my hands down his arms, to his chest then his hips as I dropped to my knees. I put him inside my mouth and sucked gently making him moan. The harder I sucked the loader he moaned.

Chris grabbed my face and hauled up to my feet then kissing me intensely.

"Turn around." He told me.

I done as I was told and turned around facing the wall. He used his feet and separated my legs. He pushed his erection against my back then bending down slightly he pushed himself into me. I arched my back giving myself to him. Chris took my hair and knotted it in his hand then pulled my head back so I could see his face. Nibbling on my ear lobes with his teeth, pulling my hair with one hand, playing with my right nipple with his other and thrusting in and out if I found my release within seconds. I turned around looking him in the eyes for a moment then kissed his with endless passion, Chris still moving inside me.

"That feels so good, just like that" I yelled.

Then he started to move faster and faster finding his release.

We cleaned up for the second time and got out if the shower. Our hands and feet were like prunes we were in there so long. I got dressed, put my hair in a pony tail, and headed for the kitchen.

"A great start to my day." Chris said handing me a cup if coffee.

"Amazing." I flashed a smile back. Then added "I think I should go see my dad before work today. Let him know about the rehab."

"Would you like me to go with you?"

"No it's ok! I need to do this on my own."

"I understand. Just call if you need anything." He told me.

"I will."

Finishing our coffee I put the cups in the sink and Chris and I left the same time. He walked me to my car and gave me a see you later kind of kiss. It was full of promise. Then got in his truck and drove away. I headed towards my dads. I kept replaying different sanerios in my head of how this was going to go. My dad was either going to be grateful, angry, or very angry, I was hoping for number 1.

As I pulled in the drive way I took a deep breath and got out if the car noticing once again the uncut grass.

I knocked once before opening the door.

"Hello." I yelled. No one answered.

I walked around the corner to the living room there was no sign of him.

"Hello, dad it's me Nancy." I yelled again.

I went into the kitchen he wasn't there. I made my way to the bedroom not there, then I noticed the bathroom door was closed. I ran and banged on the door.

"Dad, dad are you in there? Are you ok? Dad answer me!" I kept banging and still no answer.

I picked up my phone and call Chris.

"Chris come fast please. The bathroom door is locked and I can't get in, he is not answering me. Hurry please!"

"Ok Nancy calm down and tell me where your dad lives." He said in a shaking voice.

"2476 kippers road."

"I'll be right there baby, you just hang on." Then hung up.

I kept banging on the door yelling out to him. I couldn't hear so much as a movement, a groan not even a snort. I started to cry as I sat by the door calling out to him. Nothing. I prayed he was ok.

"Nancy where are you?" Chris sang out as he opened the front door.

"Down here in the hall." I shouted

"Stand back ok. I'm going to try a break the door open." He said and I backed up.

Chris went to the end if the hall and turned around running towards the door, when he got close he turned to his side and smashed the door in.

I seen no sign of my dad until I looked behind the door and seen the shower curtain hauled down and his hand hanging over the side if the bath tub.

"Oh god Chris, call 911!"