The Isle of the Lost: Jane's Second Year Part II (Carlos)

Começar do início

"We're stuck, together aren't we?" The boy nods glumly, "Sorry..." Jane laughs, "You've apologized twice now come on are you a villain kid or not?" The little girl asks him as he nods, "Right sor-" He stops when he realizes what he's saying then laughs, "Okay I won't say it again, Yen Sid said he could fix it so I guess we just wait until he gets back."

Jane nods, "Yeah just try not to touch anything else." He agrees.

"So, we're stuck together for now," She looks to her arm before thinking of what they could do to pass the time before it hit her, "what's your name, I'm Jane." The little boys smiles, "Carlos De Vil." That name sounded familiar, but she couldn't pinpoint it, so she decides not to ask not wanting to come off as ignorant.

"The teacher seems to know you, how long have you been in school?" He shrugs, "Not long but I'm always blowing up stuff in his class... guess that leaves an impression." She giggles, "Do you do it on purpose?"

Carlos glances around before saying, "Sometimes... don't tell Yen Sid that though."

Jane's not naive enough to think she's made a friend again, Mal, Jay, Gil and maybe even Harry sometimes were the closest things to that she had because one didn't really have friends on the Isle, Jane knew that when it came down to it people really only look out for themselves and if they do you a favor even an unasked one, you owed them.

So, no Carlos wasn't a friend but maybe he could be close to one like the others.

The two talked for a few more minutes before Jay showed up, "Hey Jane there you are, Mal's looking for ya, who's this?" He points to the smaller boy.

"This is Carlos." Jay looks between them with a raised eyebrow, "Why's he holding your arm?"

"An accident in Weird Science, we're stuck together until the teacher gets back." Jane explains and seeing the thoughtful expression cross Jay's face she instantly regrets telling him, he zeros in on Carlos.

Pulling out little pieces of junk from various pockets the boy smirks before sticking a fake gold chain to his forehead, it sticks much to Jay's amusement and Carlos' annoyance, "Hey!" He goes to grab at it with his free hand, but Jane warns him not to just in time, the little thief finds this hilarious and pulls out a tarnished silver cup and sticks it to the boy's hair.

"Knock it off!" Jane tells him while Carlos restrains himself from trying to remove the items so as not to get further stuck.

"Nope!" He says popping the 'p' but as he's looking for something else to stick to the helpless boy Carlos decides enough is enough and uses his hand with the empty glass tube to grab the other boy's hand.

Jay's eyes widen as he uses his other hand to try and remove the one stuck to him only to make both of his hand useless, Carlos laughs at his expression and Jane joins in soon Jay is the annoyed one.

"Haha, it's not funny!" He tells them, "It kind of is." The only girl in the group says and Jay sighs, Carlos decides as long as they're stuck in this very strange predicament to make the best of it, "So what's your name?"

"Jay, son of Jafar." He tells him puffing up his chest before really looking at the boy, "and you're Cruella's son, right?" The younger boy's smile wavers before he nods, "That's right."

That's why she recognized the name, she'd once read the story of Cruella De Vil back in Auradon. If she was that mean to animals who knew how bad she'd be with kids... then again none of the adults around here were all that great, even Yen Sid ditched a boy who currently sticks to anything he touches in a hall where anybody could come across him.