"The dinner will start in ten minutes" Ian announced. I sit there bored as Candice talks to Paul and Kat. I decide to get some fresh air. I go to the back door and go up the stairs.

The breeze felt fresh on my cheek. Its beautiful out here. The stars. As I stand on top of the building I walk toward the edge. The cars are zooming past. All the lights, wow, just wow.

"Its amazing,huh?" A voice says behind me that makes me jump. "You scared me" I say with my hand on my heart.

"Sorry" he says. I turn behind me to find his hands up. I smile at how cute he looks. I roll my eyes with laughter as I turn back to the amazing scenery.

"I haven't scene that smile in a while" he says walking toward me and bumping my shoulder. "Yeah, I kinda miss it too" I confess. I miss him. Us.

"I can't say that I can't imagine what you must be feeling, but I can. I know actually how you feel" Ian says, which makes me think. I feel awful. Imagine him.

I want Ian to be happy. "Derek" I say aloud. Ian nods. "I'm sorry" Ian admits looking at me. " Don't be. I'm fine. I want you to be happy. " I admit. Ian smiles.

"I actually have a question for you" I admit. "Go ahead" Ian suggested. I breath out and begin. "Um, this is difficult to say.........Ian we've know Nikki since like forever. Did you have this feelings for her when.....we...were together" I get off my chest. I've been wondering if he has been cheating on me.

"God no! I loved you Nina as much as anyone could. You were my everything. I couuldn't live without waking up with you beside me or before going to bed. I needed you with me. Nina I thought that I was going to spend the rest of my life with you. You were my sun. I needed you so I could live. You're beauty blinded me.Nina I would never and could never cheat on you," Ian says as he looks away. " I loved you hard Nina, but I don't think you loved me as much as I loved you" He continued.

"No that's a lie. Ian I loved you more than I loved anyone else. You were my stars, sun, and the moon. You are the only person in this world who can make nervous as hell, or make me laugh so hard I'd pee on myself, and the only one who made me feel that special. And when you'd kiss me my whole body would tingle, because you were my soulmate. You were defiantly the best boyfriend I've ever had. I..........All I want is for you to be happy" I respond. Ian had said some things that I didn't know he felt. I said things tonight that I didn't know I could say. I really still love him. I'm taking the chance to tell him. " Ian, I.... I'm still-" I start until I'm interrupted by Nikki walking through the door that led up here.

"We have to start. Everyone has arrived' Nikki exclaims. Ian reaches for my hand and half smiles. As he walks towards Nikki his hold on my hand drops. Nikki and Ian's hands collide. He looks so happy. I should be happy to.

As I walk down the stairs behind Ian and Nikki they laugh and giggle. I take breaths trying not to be angry or jealous. I repeat "Ian's happy, I'm happy." in my head.

I look down at their hands. Nikki then leans and kisses his head. My body tingles. I take a breath. I look up and repeat my chant. "Nina I heard you were working on Lets Be Cops" Nikki says knocking me out of it.

I stumble on my feet and start to fall forward. I close my eyes waiting for impact. I scream. Suddenly I feel nothing.

I open my eyes to see Ian leaning over me and a concerned Nikki to my left. "Oh my god" I let out full of relief. Ian had caught me and his hands were wrapped around me.

One hand on my back and the other at the back of my neck. "Thank you so much! I could've died" I say looking into his eyes. He chuckles.

"I wouldn't want that to happen." Ian states. "Can I let you go of you now?" He asks. "Wait, a couple seconds" I say. I just stare at him as I feel the warmth around my body.

"Okay you can let go now" I say. Ian plants me firmly on the ground.

"Can I trust you not to fall again" Ian asks. "No promises" I say as I walk past him and continue to walk down steps.

Instantly I'm off the floor. I cover my eyes. "Ian put me down" I protest. "No promises" He says. My mouth is left open. "Low blow smolder". We both freeze. "Did I say smolder? I'm sorry if I-" "Its fine" Ian interrupts. My mouth still hangs open.

"Close you mouth, you'll catch flies" Ian smirks. I swat at him.

"I'll drop you" Ian says. "No you won't you love me" I mumble. 'What was that?"

He asks. "Nothing" I say. We finally reach the door. He places me down. "Thanks again' I say as I walk through the door but before I exit I notice Nikki's face.

The one I had earlier. I don't want to screw up and and his love life. No more flirting. I approach my seat next to Candice. Tonight, let's see where it will take us.

I'm sorry for being so so so so late. I've been busy and am unable to write. But I'll try to update really soon. Thanks for reading.