Memory Lane

Sorry I didn't upload another chapter on Saturday for the past weeks but I hope this makes up for it!!

Ian's POV:

I drove up to the only place that I could think at, be alone at. The house I'd bought for Nina and I. I moved out and now am currently living with Nikki at an apartment. Nina's apartment also.

I didn't have the strength to sell it. So I've kept it all these years hoping that one day Nina and I will reunite and raise a family. But that dreams over right?

I look up at the beautiful creme house. I rumage for the key in my pockets. As I pull out the rigged key, I smirk.

As I open the door, I don't turn on the lights because the light is shinning through the white blinds. As I shut the door I walk over to the black couch and run my fingers over it.

---------------------------------------------

"Ian stop it" Nina sighs. I continue running little kisses on her collarbone. Our bodies are intertwined. Our legs all jumbled up.

"Watch the movie" she whispers biting her lip. "Nina I've seen this movie for the thousandth time" I groan.

"No you haven't," she says looking up at me "you fall asleep every time" She argues wrinkling her nose. She looks so adorable. I bend down slightly kissing her nose.

She smilies then turns to face the screen. I watch her in moderation. The way the TV light shines upon her skin, her eyes steadily blinking brusing her long and luscious eyelashes ontop of her eyelids.

Nina bursts into laughter which makes my smile grow bigger. In curiosity I look at the TV to find Noah getting pantsed on "The Notebook", Nina's favorite movie.

"Yes! I'll go out with you!" Allie shouts. I look down at Nina who's blushing. "That's super cute" she mumbles. "You're super cute" I state, seeing her blush grow.

"Hey, look at me" I say watching Nina roll her eyes. She lays her head back on the seat cushion. She's looking up at me. Nina looks so sultry without even trying.

She's wearing her gray onesie with hints of pink hidden throughout. Her hair in a messy ponytail." What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She question staring blankly into my eyes.

"I love you" I mutter running my hand down her face, leaving my thumb lingering at her chin. I run my thumb across her bottom lip. I see her eyes look down at my thumb then back up at me.

"Stop teasing me." She says before grabbing my face and crushing her lips aganist mine. I smile as she finds a way under my shirt. "This women will be the death of me" I joke in my head.

Nina and I have had many memories on that couch. I stode over to our mini dinner table. I sat down in the chair to reminisce on the wonderful times we've had at this very table. I bury my head in my hands as I recall the best memory.

"This is Nina when she was at her first dance lesson" her mom smiles. My mom leans in closer to see. I chuckle then look over at Nina who is drinking her glass of wine.

I bump her shoulder. She looks at me with her "evil eyes" . I chuckle . "Here's another picture of her at prom" Micheala cooes. "Mom. Please stop with the pictures" Nina similes annoyed.

"Its you birthday in six hours" Micheala states. "One more picture and that's it" Nina says shoving the salmon in her mouth.

I place my hand ontop of her's. She looks at me and smiles lightly. I smile back. "Mama Dobrev, can you send me every little Nina picture?" I ask knowing Nina was getting pissed.