"What?"

Its been months since Ian and I talked or seen each other. Right now I'm hanging out with some of my deepest and closest friends. We're traveling, cruising, laughing on the beach. Ian and I had got in a fight before our TVD break.

Ian wanted to spend time with me but, he had ISF plans and I had BFF plans. There was no time for "us".

We decided to take a break from "us" for a while. Be independent. I honestly don't know if it was just a break or a flat out break up. Bu we see each other again when we start shooting in July. The past months I've been me.

Alone having a blast. Working on a few films, posting a bunch of instagraham videos and pictures, going everywhere, and actually went on the amazing cruise but there was something missing.

That hole I missed was Ian, holding him in my arms, him holding me, his kisses. I try hard not to think and focus on him and have fun.

Sometimes its hard. When the fun is finally over. Next week we start shooting the Vampire Diaries. Candice had sent me a message and said that Ian was hosting a dinner here in Atlanta. Why didn't he ask me? It was just the cast, the basic like Julie, Caroline, and Kevin.

Candice later called me and asked to come over. I responded with yes of course. I missed our girl talk. I then invited Kat. After they showed up we begain to laugh and joke around

"I missed you guys" Candice exclaims. ''Ditto" I agree. "But this is important now" Kat starts. Candice and Kat exchange guilty looks. "

What?" I question. "Nina, you and Ian are broken up right?" Candice asks. "Yeah, I think" I answer. "Ian has spent alot of time with.......Nikki" Kat starts.

"Nikki? As in Nikki Reed?" I question. "Yep.....that's the one" Kat answers. "Are they like a thing?" I ask. They nod yes. "How are you feeling about this?" Candice asks me.

I look down. "I don't know what I feel," I state. "I don't know if I should be angry, jealous, or happy for him" I ponder.

"You'll find out how you feel tonight because he's bringing Nikki" Candice tells me.

"Wow!" I laugh uneasy. I put my head in my hands in frustration. Why is it so hard to be happy for him? He's dating Nikki? One of my closest friends? Ian and I have double dated with Nikki.

I don't know why I care because I was the one to break it off. I want to get my mind off of the subject. "Can we talk about something else" I question. "Sure" Kat says rubbing my shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that as I got ready , I put on my black skinny jeans and my black lace shirt. As I got dressed I tried to find words to say to Ian.

What the hell would say? Why Nikki? What happened to us? How long have you had a thing for her?

We've known her for a long time, when we were together did you have feelings for Nikki? Would Ian ever cheat on me? This is a lot to process.

As I drive up to the restaurant I get nervous. I find the closest parking spot to the building. As I get noticed I'm parked next to Ian.

Shit! I start toward the building and I hear heels clanking on the ground. I glance behind me and its Candice. I walk towards her. I give her a tight squeeze. "Are you nervous too?" I ask her. "Yes, but I'm super excited" .

Candice and I walk into the building. As Candice and I try get to our table I spot Ian. I avoid his eye contact. I greet Steven, Paul, and Kat.

I walk over to Ian. No sign of Nikki. I hug him awkwardly. "Good to see you" he says awkwardly also. I just nod. I find my seat beside Candice.