"I Will Never Get Used To You."

Ian's POV:

I woke up the next morning to see none other than the gorgeous Nina Dobrev laying in my bed naked next to me. The women I loved and wished to be with forever. Our age gap is ridiculous but I don't care because I love her. And maybe always will no matter what.

I don't know why I love her so much. Is it her contagious laugh? Her amazing heart that doesn't stop giving? Her insanely beautiful face and body? The way she's so independent? That she is so intelligent? The fact that she loves life? All I now is that I fell in love with this amazing women. That I can never take my eyes off of.

I stare at her as she sleeps. I watch as her heartbeat is steady. She looks so peaceful but I have to wake her. The day after her birthday should be special. In fact the whole month should be! Nina Dobrev was born!

I get up and put on some pants and a T-shirt. I also brushed my teeth. I walk to the other side of the bed. "Nina" I said slightly shaking her. She looked so cute as she schruched her nose. She muttered "love". "What was that" I asked her as if I was talking to a child.

"Ian I love you" Nina said rolling over facing me still asleep. I smiled as I realized she was dreaming about me. Last night? Well it was her birthday I gave everything to her. Soul and being. That's what you do when you loved someone that much. That's the power of Nina Dobrev.

"Nina. Wake up" I said to her shaking her more. "What" Nina muttered as she awoke from her sleep. "Do you want to make breakfast with me?" I asked her. She smiled at the sound of my voice. "Yes" She said getting up and walking out of the room.

"You know your completely naked" I laughed. "I knew that" Nina said walking back into the room embarrassed. She put on some clothes and brushed her teeth as I put on my apron and was waiting for Nina. "Nina" I yelled from the kitchen. No answer. I walked out of the kitchen looking for her.

"Nina" I called. I walked into the room and no sign of Nina. I walked into the bathroom. There she was a naked Nina. This was better because she was wet. Her hair dripping looked so sexy. God I can't believe she's mine!

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" Nina told me as she turned off her water. Nina got out of the shower and I reached for my phone and took a picture. "Ian, delete that" a wet Dobrev said as she reached for my phone.

"Nope not in a million years" I told her with the phone in the air. She had to jump to get it! Nina then stopped trying and pouted at me. I looked up because I couldn't resist that pout. That again is the power of Nina Dobrev!

She then cupped my face and made me look into those doe eyes of hers. Its impossible not to melt.

"Please. Ian please" Nina said as she starred into my eyes. I rolled my eyes then gave in and I gave her my phone. She deleted it, grabbed a towel, and walked out. I stood there in confusion. "Nina" I called. "Your lucky your cute" I shouted loudly so she could hear me.

I walked into the kitchen waiting for Nina to come. When she finally came I smiled. I had brought our dinner table chair into the kitchen so I could sit on it.

When she came over to me she gave me a peck on the lips. "So what are we making" Nina asked me sitting on my lap as I sat in the chair. "Whatever you want" I said as I smiled at her. She smiled those sparkly white teeth back at me.

"Um... I don't know how about we make omelets" Nina asked me. "OK. We need the eggs and the milk" I said as Nina got the ingredients and I got the skillet. We both got to the stove at the same time. I used my hip as I bumped Nina. She bumped me back. I felt the biggest smile cross my face.

I missed this. Nina and I together. Having fun and being in love again. I tuned the stove on. I made the first one perfectly if I do say so myself. Then Nina tried but for her it wasn't working. I went behind her and held her hands at every flip. When that one was done she sat on the chair. My turn again.