chapter four

**** sorry guys I've been very busy and I went on vaction but I will now be updating every two days and every monday for Married to the mafia boss!! please vote and comment and tell me if you think i should read any other stories.  Also I'm not sure who is in a realtionship and who isn't besides Zayn and perrie and if is comment******

Day in with the lads

Harry’s pov

Its now lunch time, then after Maddox stomach settles down it will be  his nap time. 

I was about to get up to make lunch but Liam beat me to it and said

“ don’t worry I got the lads, but I don’t know what to feed Maddox though.”

 “ thanks Li.”

 I know Maddox was now use to the lads but still always wanted to know where I am.

 I looked to see what Maddox was doing and he was in Louis arms while playing peek-a-boo with Zayn.

 I quickly went to kitchen and made a bottle for Maddox and got one of the jars of baby food from the cabinet , once everything was ready I went back into the living room and Lou handed me Maddox I gave him the baby food first he seemed to enjoy it, after he finished I burped him and he drank his bottle and burped him again.

 I cooed at him and gave him a kiss on the forehead as I gently rocked him to sleep.

 when he was asleep I put him in the crib I had in the living room next to the couch.

“ so lads what have you guys been doing during break? ”

“ I have been eating food, you know the usual.’’ 

Niall the first one to reply. 

“ I’ve been spending time with Perrie and my family and planing the wedding.”

Zayn said.

“ been working out and relaxing preparing for tour.”

Liam spoke.

“ I have been practicing some football and hanging out with friends and family”

Louis said.

I just nodded my head at all of them. I wish I had a life like them, I do similar things like they do but I just didn’t have any company.

I’m really glad I have Maddox my baby boy, I wouldn’t give him up for the world.