Bye bye daddy

It has been one month since I have adopted Maddox and it will be Christmas in five days and Louis birthday, and I have honestly haven't started any shopping yet. I have decided to get all my shopping done today and to hang out with the lads. I don't want to bring Maddox out because the fans don't about him yet. But Maddox will be going to dinner with us.

I started my day off at ten in the morning when Maddox woke up. He was a little bit cranky but once I changed his nappy and gave him his morning bottled and then he was back to his giggling self. Since my mum was coming over to watch Maddox while I was out with the lads I didn't have to pack a bag for him. My mum should be coming over around ten thirty.

I then gave Maddox a bath before feeding myself breakfast. Once we were both finished bathing, Maddox and I just watched tv, I put on a kiddie show. Twenty minutes into the show I heard the door opening.

" Hello Harry, you guys up yet?"

My mum spoke through the house. Covering Maddox ears

" yeah, mum we are in the living room."

I shout as gently as possible, trying not to scare Maddox. She comes into view and says

" isn't my baby boy looking cute today."

" mum I'm twenty two years old."

" oh hush Harry I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Maddox."

She replied as she took Maddox out of my arm. He giggled loudly as my mum blew raspberries on his neck.

" what time are you heading out, to meet the lads."

" now mum, thank you again for watching him."

I said as I kissed my baby boy's head.

I then left the house. As I was driving I started to worry about Maddox. I know my mum is cable of watching Maddox but I still can't help but worry. Is this what it feels like to be a parent? I arrived at the mall twenty minutes later, as I exited the car I put my sunglasses on and put a bennie on. As I walked in the mall I heard someone call my name once I look up I saw Louis madly waving his arms I hurry over to him and the rest of the lads.

" where's Maddox ? "

Asked Laim

" he's at home with my mum, but he will be joining us for dinner."

I replied

" why did you leave him home with your mum?"

" the fans don't know about him yet. "

It has been one month since I have adopted Maddox and it will be Christmas in five days and Louis birthday, and I have honestly haven't started any shopping yet. I have decided to get all my shopping done today and to hang out with the lads. I don't want to bring Maddox out because the fans don't about him yet. But Maddox will be going to dinner with us.