Chapter 7 ~ It's not safe...

Monday 1st May (continued)...

♡Colleen's POV♡

As I lean towards Erik to kiss him, I hear heavy fast footsteps and yelling.

"GET IN THE CAR!" Erik yells to me and Pamela. I grab Pamela's arm and pull her into the car. Erik jumps in, quickly does his seat belt up (safety first, kids ;)) then reverses out of the parking spot with Joshua running towards the car, yelling as he runs.

As we drive out, Joshua stops running.

"I WILL GET MY REVENGE!" He threatens. Erik just rolls his eyes.

"Erik, what's he gonna do?" I whisper.

"Shhh, beautiful, it'll all be ok. He's just threatening us. I promise I won't let him get you." Erik tells me. I grab his hand and smile at him. He smiles back.

♡Rachel's POV♡

Colleen and Erik have been gone for about 2 hours now and I'm starting to get worried. I should probably text her.
R- Hey Colleen! How's your date with Stocklin going? :)
I put my phone down and wait for it to vibrate.
*buzz*
C- Hey R! Date went alright. Btw, bringing Josh's ex, Pamela with us bc it's not safe for her at her house any more. Xx
R- Omg! What happened girl! Xx
C- Tell you when we get back ;) Xx
R- I hate you!
C- Ilyt! ♡
I put my phone down, thinking to myself. What happened? Are they ok? Why's it not safe for Pamela?

*knock knock*

"I'll get it!" Jessica yells. She runs to the door as I continue thinking, oblivious.

♡Colleen's POV♡

Jess opens the door and we three (kings of orientar) look at her.

"Hey, Jess?" I start. "This is Pamela, Joshua's ex-girlfriend. We saw them when we went for dinner and well he threatened us. It wasn't safe for her to stay alone so obviously me and Erik offered her a bed. I really hope that's ok..."

"Of course! But I hope you don't mind a sofa-bed..." Jessica smiles. She really is the absolute sweetest.

"Thank you so much!" Pamela hugs her. "I promise it won't be long."

"Well, we're going home tomorrow so you can have a bed at my house then." I smile.

"Thank you. You're so nice to me!" Pamela smiles.

"Ha ha! No problemo!" I grin.

"AUNTY PANTIES! AUNTY PANTIESSSSSS!!!" Parker yells running through the house. "We're going on the zip linnnne!"

"Ok, ok! I'll come too!" I laugh. "By the way, Parker, this is my friend, Pamela!"

"Hi." Parker said before dragging me along. I grab Erik's hand and drag him with me. He just laughs before Parker lets go of me and let's us walk behind him. We walk up the stairs and over to the zip line. I look back and notice Pamela just awkwardly standing there, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to say. I beckon her towards us and she smiles shyly.

"Me first!" Parker squeals. Erik lifts him onto the seat and gives him a gentle push as Christopher, Jessica, the kids, Rachel and my parents all reach us. The seat goes up and Parker is almost upside-down before it swings rapidly back down and levels itself out. Parker grins a huge grin and jumps off. He pulls the seat up to us.

"Your turn, Uncle Erik!" Parker grins. Erik tries to smile but I can tell he's nervous.

"Go on, Stocklin!" I cheer. "Give me an S, give me a T, give me an O, give me a C, give me a K L I N... WHAT DO YOU GET? STOCKLIN!" I jump up and down attempting to be a cheer leader. Erik just laughs and picks me up effortlessly. He puts me on the seat and pushes it. "Arghhh!" I scream as I speed along the line. "ERIIIIIIKKK!" I squeal. I get thrown upwards, clinging tightly to the seat. I go upside-down and then get thrown back the right way up. Erik runs up to me and grabs me by the waist, holding me under one arm. He kind of reminds me of a footballer. And I guess that makes me his football...
He pulls the seat after us before setting me down. I look up into his handsome brown eyes and smile dreamily. He smiles, exposing his adorable little dimple. I kiss his dimple before my lips find their way to his. He pushes me against the tree, his tongue outlining my mouth, pleading for entry. I open my mouth and he explores it. His hands are running slowly up and down my waist. My hands are in his hair and as he pushes me harder against the tree, I gently tug his hair. As we pull back to gasp for air, I moan slightly. Erik smirks before we go back into our kiss. His hands lower on my waist and I move one hand down to his waist. I pull him slightly closer so there isn't a single gap between us. It reminds me of our relationship. Nothing can get between us. He gently squeezes my butt, making a muffled moan escape my lips. My arms wrap themselves around his neck as he pushes me harder against the tree. His right hand moves to the right of my head, helping to balance us as his left hand draws imaginary circles on my upper thigh. I smile against his lips. This is all I ever wanted and all I'll ever need.

"Twit twooo!" Christopher laughs. Erik pulls away from me, putting one arm around me and one by his side. I feel my face flame red. "Go get a room, love birds!" He smirks. I notice Jessica has covered Parker and Jacob's eyes and Bailey's eyes are covered by Chris.

"Alright." Erik says. He grabs my butt, picking me up. He quickly straddles my legs around him before running off.

"What the-- COLLEEN? WHAT'S GOING ON?!!" Mom yells.

"ERIK'S STEALING ME!" I laugh. Erik laughs too.

He runs up to the house and takes one arm off of me to open the door. He shuts it then, panting, runs up the stairs. He opens our door then shuts it behind us before setting me down.

"You're perfect." He pants. He brushes the hair out of my face before kissing my lips. I pull back and look him in the eyes.

"Erik. It's only 3 o'clock." I glance at the clock  then back at him.

"So?" He questions me.

"Wait. You have to be patient." I tell him before turning my back to him to annoy him.

I feel hands on my waist and a kiss planted on my bare shoulder (remember the dress. She's not naked). Erik kisses along my shoulder and up to my neck. He reaches my soft spot and begins to gently suck on my skin. Damn. He's so hard to resist.

"You're making this so hard for me." I say.

"I know." He smirks before continuing what he's doing. His hands hold my hips and he slowly moves his kisses up my neck and towards my jawline. Erik, you have to make this so hard don't you? I turn myself around and look down at his lips.

"You've got the most talented lips I've ever known or seen." I laugh. Erik smirks. "Now get them on my face!" I command, making him laugh.

"I thought it was too early!" He winks. "Go on, Colleen, keep your 'I don't want it yet' up for as long as you can! Dare you!" He grins.

"Fine. Easy." I say, looking him in the eyes. He picks me up and throws me onto the bed. I squeal through the air whilst Erik jumps down next to me. He pushes me down and makes me lie down. His lips suck on my neck and his fingers draw circles all over my body. I put my head back and enjoy the sensation. He releases my skin and choose a spot a little lower, just above my left boob. He sucks harder, forcing a loud moan from my lips. He removes himself and smirks at me.

"Still pretending you can't resist me?" Erik laughs.

"Mmhmm." I nod. It's so hard. He runs his hands through my hair and straddles his legs slightly around me. He looks into my eyes and before I know what I'm doing, I push myself upwards and attach my lips to Erik's. I trace his mouth with my tongue. He keeps it closed to annoy me. "Open your mouth, idiot!" I pull away, laughing.

"I thought you were trying to resist me." He smirks.

"You're irresistable." I tell him.

"Let's see how well I cope." Erik smiles, cute little dimple and all. "Go on, Ballinger, try to turn me on." He stands up. I get up and stand behind him. I cover his eyes with my hands and slowly run them down to his chest. I rub Erik's chest before running my hands down to the button of his pants. I play with the button, pressing myself against him. I take hold of his hands and stand in front of him.

"Shut your handsome eyes." I order. Erik obeys me and shuts his eyes. I move his hands. I place his right hand down my cleavage and his left up my dress. A dreamy expression comes across his face as he opens his eyes.

"Get on the bed, Colleen!" Erik orders, making me laugh. I jump onto the bed and slide myself under the covers. Erik lies next to me. "I love you, Colleen." He looks into my eyes.

"I love you too." I smile. I peck his lips before getting out of bed.

"Noooooo! Get back in, Colleen!" Erik laughs. I shake my head. Nope.

Author's note
Hi guys! So I'm writing a second story at the moment because I'm kinda running out of ideas for this one. I will keep this up just not regularly.