| ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs |

══════════════════

Gorgeous.

The only word that bounced in your head when you first saw your dress. The creation of the best designers hired by your dad. They were paid handsomely, to keep their mouths shut about whom they sold this masterpiece to, and to never make one like this ever again. They don't even know who is gonna wear this dress, all they knew was that Tony Stark was gifting it to a special someone.

But the gorgeous dress, so gorgeous you couldn't take your eyes off it. All you could do is imagine yourself in it, feeling like a princess. It looked as if it was forged from pure gold. From the shining, glittering laced torso to the fluffy, free flowing skirts of the gown, it was gorgeous. You would wear a dress which will be a dream weaved in cloth. The gold was not too less, nor too much for the eyes. Just perfect, like you, your dad had said.

It took you more than 3 hours to clean your body. Rip all the hair from your hands and legs, scrubbing you down with various bath bombs and oils, threading your brows, manicuring your nails, cutting your split ends and shaping your hair, and what not. 2 hours spent in basically perfecting your body for your first and last Homecoming dance. The Avengers were a tad too excited to see their little girl dress up as a princess.

You only had one and a half hour to go to school, so Nat, Wanda, and Clint turned up to help you out. Wanda did your hair, Nat helped you in jewelries ranging from gold earrings to golden heels. And Clint, well, in all his avenging job, you didn't realize he was such a great makeup artist. His talent with a brush was as good as his archery.

In no time, you were standing in front of a mirror, admiring the work of the Holy Trinity that helped you look even more beautiful. You twirled, your dress flowing like molten gold, smiling until your cheeks hurt.

Wanda beautifully braided your hair, and styled it. Nat didn't overdo it with the jewelries, just kept it simple. And Clint had done such a wonderful job to keep it sophisticated, not caking you in powders and creams and stuff.

(You can choose any one of the attire below)

The living room was where every avenger would sulk around, and they liked to be there because new furniture had been bought for the kitchen, living room and dining room, after that messy food fight

The living room was where every avenger would sulk around, and they liked to be there because new furniture had been bought for the kitchen, living room and dining room, after that messy food fight. So that's where you went.

Oohs and Aahs and Whoas erupted from the Avengers, making you blush slightly.

"You like it?" your dad asked as he came up and hugged you.

"Like it?" you clicked your tongue, "I love it." He held up your hand and twirled you, so that the skirts flew.

"My choices are the best," he caught you before you lose your balance and kissed your head.

"I have never seen such beauty in any realm," complimented Thor, who had dropped his pop tart when he saw how beautiful you looked.

"(Y/N) Stark," chimed Sam, with his funny accent. "Gurl, you looking good. Oh, man. You ever see a girl this beautiful walking the streets, she's gonna get arrested because she's killing all the men and ladies. Look at that. Pow. Pow. Pow. Pow. Pow. Oh gurl, you look sexy-"

(If you've seen that interview of Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie of Civil War, you know what I'm talking about)

A pointed cough from Steve and a warning look from your dad stopped Sam. You couldn't help but giggle a little at his comment. They all continued to shower you in the best compliments, making you as red as a tomato, even with all the make up.

Before you could leave, Bucky stepped in and took a selfie with you and your majestic gown. Once he got the hang of it, he loved taking selfies. He loved it so much that he gets into a 'Selfie War' with Sam, Clint, and any other idle Avenger. They upload their pictures to the Instavengers account on Instagram, and let their fans decide who was better. However, yesterday Tony won the war by taking a selfie in the Iron Man suit with whole New York in the background and posting it.

"Ready?" Tony asked, perfecting his tie and holding out an elbow.

"As ready as I can ever be," you smirked as you hooked your hand to his and walking down to the car.

In all the excitement and joy, little did anyone know, that within 15 minutes of Bucky posting the selfie, fans all around world started concocting various theories.

══════════════════