Hearts

Adam's POV

I'm sitting on the roof of my cabin. I'm worried and sad. "Big brother what's wrong?" I hear someone ask. I look to see Yugi. I say nothing just look out at the lake. Yugi takes my hand and leads me away from the lake. He leads me to a hidden part of the island and that's when I see a cute house.

 He leads me to a hidden part of the island and that's when I see a cute house

(this is the house. I think it's cute!)

"That's Death and Jenae's house. You are going to talk to Death." Yugi tells me. We walk up to the door and Yugi knocks. Death answers the door. I don't look happy. "Hey Adam. Hey Yugi." She says. "I'll explain inside." She says. She opens the door and lets us in. "Jenae! We have guests!" She calls. Yugi takes me inside and closes the door behind me.

The red haired girl that Death hurt comes over and hugs Death. Death hugs her back and looks at us. Adam Yugi this is Jenae. Adam I know you probably won't believe me but I never hurt Jenae. You know I wouldn't hurt someone especially someone I love!" Death tells me. "Sr. Adam my sister was getting hurt and I was as well since we are some what connected. Death was with me so she wasn't the reason I got hurt." Jenae says.

I hug Death. "Don't scare me like that again." I say. She hugs me back. "I won't." She says. I smile. "I'm glad to be friends with you again and have my amazing girlfriend Jenae." Death says. "do you guys want something to eat? Jenae and I were just about to have breakfast." Death asks. I look out to see arrows shoot into the sky. "Thanks but someone's waiting for me." I say. "Come and visit anytime." Death says. I nod and leave.

Time skip

I see Seth and Atem. I hide behind a tree and listen to what their conversation. "Go back Atem." Seth says. "Adam's my friend too." He says. "Adam chose me not you. So leave us alone!" Seth says. "Fine." Atem says. I watch him leave and he's trying not to show how he upset he is. I come out. "I'm here." I tell Seth. "I'm glad." He says and goes over to me. "Walk with me?" I ask. "Of course." Seth says. We walk together.

E: "I'm glad Death and Adam are friends again. It's kinda sad that Seth doesn't want Atem to be around Adam. Please leave a comment I'd love to hear what you think. I hope you enjoyed!"

MADE ON 5/17/18