"Hyung please," Rowoon begged, looking at his brother with upset eyes.

Youngbin just let out a sigh and combed his fingers through his hair.

"Fine, I'll be back," Youngbin said, glaring at Rowoon before leaving the room.

Rowoon smiled slightly. He was lucky to have a brother like Youngbin.

Rowoon couldn't stop thinking about Chanhee though, he was just so scared that he was very badly hurt. He couldn't help but beat himself up for it too.

Suddenly the door opened again, Rowoon expected it to be the doctor and it was but it was a different doctor.

"Here are those pain killers," the doctor said, this one a man. He handed Rowoon a cup of water and a tiny plastic container with two small pills.

Rowoon's eyes widened when he saw who the doctor was.

"Mr.Kang?" Rowoon questioned with shock.

"You're lucky those aren't pills that will kill you," he said with a glare.

"I'm so sorry sir, it's all my fault, how's Chanhee? Is he alright? Please tell me he's alright," Rowoon said, so filled with emotions he wasn't sure what he was feeling.

"I don't have to tell you anything," Chanhee's father said sternly. "It should be you on that bed unconscious, not Chanhee."

Rowoon just looked down shamefully. He knew he was right, he should be on the bed suffering. 

Kang Minhyuk just simply shook his head in anger and disappointment before leaving the room. 

Rowoon felt even worst now. 

He took the pills quickly, gulping down water to wash it down.

"Rowoon I found Chanhee, he's not doing too well," Youngbin said coming into the room sadly. 

"Help me out of this bed," Rowoon said, taking the blanket off his body and sat up on the side of the bed.

"We're going to get in trouble," Youngbin said under his breath before going over to his brother and helping him out of bed. 

"Is he far?" Rowoon asked, his arm around Youngbin for support, it hurt a bit to walk but nothing he couldn't handle. 

"He's on the top floor, he's got the best room in the entire hospital," Youngbin said, as they exited the room. 

"Yeah cause his dad works here," Rowoon said with a bit of irritation. 

"Oh really?" Youngbin questioned with a bit of surprise as they got to the elevator. 

"Yeah, when you left he came in and was mad at me, he told me I should be the one who's unconscious," Rowoon said sadly, entering the elevator and letting go of Youngbin.

"I'm so sorry Rowoon," Youngbin said as he hit the elevator button. 

"It's fine, I just need to see him," Rowoon said with a sigh. 

"Are you sure you want to?" Youngbin asked as the elevator went up. 

"Positive," Rowoon said simply. 

Youngbin just looked at him with a bit of concern. 

The elevator made a ding and Rowoon limped out not really wanting Youngbin's help. Youngbin walked beside his brother ready to catch him if he falls. 

"This room," Youngbin said looking through the window of the hospital room. 

No one was inside.