Dazzling

"Chanhee, when are you going home?" Rowoon asked, Chanhee laying on his chest as the watched a movie together at Rowoon's house. 

"I don't want to go home," Chanhee mumbled, he was slowly falling asleep. 

"You have to baby or you'll get more in trouble with your dad," Rowoon said a bit sadly. 

"I wish he never came back," Chanhee mumbled as he adjusted his position a bit. 

"Chanhee, when are we going to go on that date?" Rowoon asked. 

"This weekend maybe, after I hang out with Jaemin. I'll just lie to my parents," Chanhee said simply. 

"Well, I don't want to get you in trouble though," Rowoon said simply. 

"I won't get in trouble I promise," Chanhee said as he brushed his face against Rowoon's shirt. "You smell good."

"Well I did take a shower this morning," Rowoon said simply. 

"No, you smell like this all the time," Chanhee said with a smile. "It calms me down."

Rowoon smiled and rustled Chanhee's hair. 

"You're so cute Chani," Rowoon cooed at the younger. 

Chanhee didn't like that. 

"I'm not cute and don't call me Chani," Chanhee said as he sat up, getting off of Rowoon. 

"Aww why are you getting angry Chani?" Rowoon teased, sticking out his tongue slightly. 

Chanhee scrunched his nose and pouted. 

"Shut up," Chanhee said with irritation. 

"But you're so cute in little, I just want to eat you," Rowoon said as he trapped Chanhee in his arms and started to place kisses on his check. 

"Stop Rowoon!" Chanhee whined, he didn't like being treated like a baby. 

"I'm sorry," Rowoon said as he let go of Chanhee who just simply scooted to the other side of the couch away from Rowoon. "Can I ask you something?"

"What?" Chanhee questioned, still a little annoyed with the latter.

"One day we called on the phone and it was kind of late and you were falling asleep and before you hung up you told me you loved me. Is that true?" Rowoon questioned with an eyebrow raise. 

Chanhee's eyes widened, he just barely remembers saying that. 

"Uh, I was really tired so," Chanhee said simply with a small nod. 

"Oh, okay," Rowoon said, feeling the air get a bit awkward. "I should probably take you home now." 

"Yeah, sure," Chanhee said as he stood up, he let out a small sigh. He didn't want to admit that he loves Rowoon when he doesn't even know if it will last. He just wanted it to last. 

-

"Will you be okay Chanhee?" Rowoon asked they were in front of the boy's house. 

"Yeah," Chanhee said simply as he got out of the car. 

"Call me if you need anything," Rowoon said simply before Chanhee shut the car door and walked toward his house.

Chanhee felt exhausted, he just wanted to lay in bed, close his eyes and go to sleep. 

Chanhee entered his house and ran up to his bedroom, laying on the bed with a sigh. Rowoon was honestly killing him from the inside out, he didn't know what to do. 

'I love him so much and that's what hurts the most. I can't breath when I'm around him, I can't think straight, he makes my body turn to jelly and I go all soft for him. And every time I'm alone with him I just want him to pull me close and kiss me all over. OH MY GOD CHANHEE YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING GIRL! Ugh but it's true,' Chanhee thought to himself with annoyance.