Chapter 5: Isn't Adding Up....

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?" I questioned angered and he stopped.

"Rengan's feels that Justen is coming." He told me and my eyes widened.

"Peter?" I questioned and he nodded once. "Did Rengan tell you everything?" I asked and Mark nodded once.

"Yeah, and I like the idea of me being your Guardian. I think that explains why I never fit in my old pack." He told me and I smiled lightly. "They were always mean and cruel, while I was just...the exact opposite of them. I knew I felt different and it's good to know there's two others almost like me."

"Well you seem happy about that then, " I said and he nodded his head. "So what about Peter being close?" I asked and he looked over at the window.

"He's heading to the waterfall."

"Why?" I asked and he shrugged.

"For us, but I can just send Justen a message saying that your okay and he can go back." He told me and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"You can do that?" I questioned and he nodded lightly before closing his eyes and looking up at the ceiling a few second later he opened his eyes then looked at me.

"He wants to meet me and you." He told me and I nodded my head lightly,

"I don't mind, I haven't seen him in a while." I spoke and he nodded once, then looked at the door.

"Let's go then."

---------------------------

Jake's POV

"You're a bad cook, I'm making it." Sammy pushed me away from the stove and I glared at her.

"Pushy at all." I said sarcastically and she glanced at me from the corner of her eye.

"Your just a bad cook Wolfie." She told me and I grinned at her nickname for me. "You should go make sure the old man doesn't go give too much info to Zelly." She added and I shrugged then walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. She leaned into me and I grinned brightly. I love my mate.

*Our mate*

Shut up wolf.

*She's our mate get it right*

 "Nah, I'm staying here." I whispered into her ear which she hates, she flinched away and I chuckled at her reaction. She growled at me lightly and I smirked before lowering my head about to kiss her neck when she smacked my forehead as hard as she could. I stepped away from her holding my forehead. "Ow." I said rubbing the red mark on my head and she smiled happily.

"No kisses, I'm making food." She told me flatly and I rolled my eyes.

"That's your excuse, your making food?" I questioned crossing my arms and she nodded.

"Yup, and I know you won't hurt me." She told me glancing at my clenched fist, I soon relaxed cause I couldn't be mad at her, she's my mate for crying out loud you can't be mad at the one you love and will be with for the rest of your life but it's fun teasing her and I enjoy it. "Now make yourself useful Wolfie and go see what the old man is doing." She pointing towards the hall and I sighed crossing my arms again.

"Fine." I grumbled not wanting to leave her alone, I headed down the hall and stopped at the door listening in on what he was talking about. I heard Zelly's soft cried as the old man tried telling her something. I exhaled a breath resting my head on the door.

If Sammy were to be crying I'd be wrapping my arms around her and trying to make her feel better but Zelly doesn't have a mate who will comfort her when she feels down. If Drake knew that he was so close into meeting his love that he wouldn't of just died like Nicole said.