hello!!

i'm back!! i'm so sosososo sorry for my random disappearance and also for a lack of ANYTHING being written. i wish i could tell you guys i've been secretly in the works of something else, but i haven't been. but, don't be discouraged. summer starts very soon and i'll have plenty of time to write about my babies.

speaking of them!! season two!! at the time i'm writing this, it comes out in THREE DAYS! it's absolutely unreal to think about. 

this post is 100% all over the place, and i'm so sorry it's rambly and wild, but i have a LOT of excitement for possible future projects i might to bring to you guys. 

speaking of those plans, i didn't originally want to spoil the ideas to you, but i don't want to write something that you guys don't want or were planning differently of in your heads. so, with that in mind, what do you guys think of a criminal au stoley fic?

i've tried writing this with another ship, just for fun (that ship was chris schistad & william magnusson, in case you were wondering, another set of favs), but i couldn't get into the way i was writing and the speed of the story, and i'd be more than willing to try with stoley.

i can't really think of anything else i want to say at the moment, except that i'm so happy and glad to be back!!! hopefully, i'll have something done and ready to be shared with you guys soon, whether it's an extra snippet to flatline (; or the fic i mentioned before. maybe both, if i find that kind of motivation!

thank you guys for sticking with me in my EXTREMELY long absence when i probably didn't deserve it. i love you all so much!!!!