The Clown (Rewritten)

Written by: Me

So guys a little background about this rewritten story of my previous story called "The Clown".

So there this app called amino that some of y'all may know of, it's where you create your own community, so I have my own community on there and i decided to do Interactive Horror Stories for them, so I took the starting of  "The Clown" the only difference is when the Main character had to make a decision, I let my members decide and then continue the story from there.

So it was successful and this is how the story turned out.

Hope you guys enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys I heard there's a fair
in town, wanna go?" Jeff asked while he sipped on his drink.

"Sure," Ravi replied.

"Why not," Michael shrugged.

And I agreed also.
We were all at Jeff's house hanging out at the time, drinking soda and playing Monopoly.

"Cool, cause we can cut through the woods behind my house, it's like a short cut." Jeff suggested.

"That sounds nice, so what are we all waiting for," Michael got up and hollered, "Let's get going."

"Guys I don't know about this," I said unsure.

"Oh come Nathan, don't be a wuss," Ravi sighed.

"Um..."

(Here the choices were to Give in or Avoid, Give in obtained the majority of votes)

I decided to give in and go through the woods.

Convincing them would have been impossible anyways.

"Alright fine let's go," I huffed.

Ravi laughed and tackled me saying "Yeah, that's it, now you're talking."

We entered into the woods, and headed into the direction of the fair, In about ten minutes we were at the enterance. (Short no joke XD)

There were clowns, games, rides and all sorts of attractions.

We all agree to have a competition on who could win the ring toss game.

My turn finished quickly and I didn't managed to score any.
It was Ravi's turn and he was taking his time meditating while the other idiots were yelling at him to hurry up.

I laughed at my idiotic friends and looked around to admire the fair's interior, this was the first time in awhile that I've been to a fair.

I was admiring the fair's set up when my eyes landed on a weird (out of place) clown looking at my friends and I direction.

I called him weird and out of place because he didn't look like all the other clowns at the fair.

When he noticed I've seen him he called me over.

I looked around, thinking maybe he calling someone else, when I looked back to where he was standing he was gone.

I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach

I don't feel safe

(Here the choices were to Ignore or Leave, Ignore obtained the majority of votes)

I decided to just ignore it, and continued having fun with my friends.

Time passed, I had already forgotten about what happened.