// Luke part 1

I wipe my forehead that's covered with sweat. I flop down on the couch and Danger starts to whine. I was cleaning the entire house for my dad's "date". It's actually Margie's mother Enatha. She works in the public library for rich people. She wasn't the one who gave Margie the book store though, it was Margie's grandfather, his last wish was to keep the book store since he loved to read...like me. My dad and Enatha knew each other even before me and Margie were born...well...before I was born. Margie is two years older than me. She's 19. She also has a brother who's 20. Me and Margie wanted to be sisters since like...forever so we are not missing this opportunity. I get up and start to finish the dusting I started before I took a break.

" Hello?" I turn around quickly to see Jay! " Jay!" I go up to huge him and squeeze him to death! " OMG Jay I missed you!" I turn around to only see Danger growling at Jay. Jay just smiles and try not to cry at the scary wolf in front of him. I stop hugging Jay and looked at him. I knew he was staring at Danger, so I walk over to Danger and pet him. Then I look at Jay who is probably thinking it's going to eat me. " Jay this is Danger, my wolf. Danger, this is Jay, Margie's brother. He's good not bad." Jay walks over but not to close to Danger. He simply pets his head and stepped away. Jay has never been a big fan with dogs like Margie, he's more of a marine life lover.

" So Jay, what brings you to Colorado?" Jay has gone over seas to study for a marine life biologist in the military. He loves fish...and water. " Oh I have a 2-week break and Margie told me about mom and your dad. Sooo, I came over to see how you guys were." I smile at his adorable face. I really don't like Jay like that, I love him like a brother, he should feel the same. " Well then, what's your goal." Jay chuckles and takes a seat on the couch. " I want them to get married by the time I graduate in a few months." I jump up all excited. Danger starts to whine so I look over to see what he wanted.

He knows he got my attention so he walks over to his food bowl. " Oh sorry Danger, I'll go get you food now." I head over to the kitchen and get a huge chicken leg from the fridge. " You feed him...raw meat?"

" No." I put it in the microwave and set it to 10 minutes. " I feed him human food including fruits and vegetables. He's i guess a tamed wolf. He doesn't eat what I expected him to eat."

" Humans?" Danger looks at Jay with a death stare. Maybe Jay shouldn't have said that so I try to change the subject. " So! Do you have any girlfriends?" Danger's head snaps out from looking at the microwave to looking at me. I chuckle at the wolf who looks like he doesn't want me to get a boyfriend. " Well, actually, I do have one."

" Oh really? Give me name, address, phone number, and looks." Jay starts to laugh. I'm pretty sure he knows I 'm more protective then his sister. Talking of which, Margie barges in without even knocking. " You son of a bi-"

" Watch your profanity children." I say giggling and getting Danger's food out. " Why didn't you tell your own sister you were coming! And the moment you come here you go to your girlfriends house?!" Margie was really mad, but that last sentence was on purpose, I know it. Though because she said that, Danger let out a big growl-like bark that was heard through the entire room. I guess he got offended when Margie said that. That or he's hungry. Jay giggled and went to hug Margie. Margie hugged him back, knowing she missed her brother.

" So, I heard mom and Anoixi's dad are going out on a date."

" Actually, the date is here." I said. I finished giving Danger his food and was leaning on the counter eating an apple. " Don't you notice something different in the house?" Jay looked around and acted surprised. I giggle and so does Margie. " Wow! Did you clean the entire house! I'm so amazed." Jay said obviously being dramatic about it. We all laugh and finished setting up the table, after finally, done.
----
I walk out to the living room with some tight jeans and a hoodie on. Me, Jay, and Margie were going to the movies while our parents were going to have the house all to their selves. " Ok, our phones are off and we got the tickets." My dad walks out of his room fixing his tie, but not quite getting it right so I go a head and fix it correctly. " Dad you look great." My dad smiles and kisses me on the forehead. " Thanks pumpkin pie, have fun with your friends." I nod and start to head out with Margie and Jay, until I hear a slight whimper. Danger. I turn around and kiss him on his snout. " Protect them, ok Danger, I'll be back." I get up and leave.