Prologe

" Sir." said the alpha's beta as he quivered in fear. The alpha felt his fear and looked at him. Beta jumped at the quick startled and handed him a phone which was in line. " Hello." The alpha said in the deepest voice possible. After a while, he growled loudly. The entire pack house rumbled at the scary growl. The alpha got up and pushed in his chair. Well...more like break his chair. He got his car keys and got in the silver white sports car. then he drove to downtown detention center.

----
".... why?" asked the alpha as he drove home with his 6 year old son Zyrick. Zyrick didn't look at him. He had his arms crossed and was looking out the window. " I didn't do anything wrong." answered Zyrick, though he knew he heard a growl from his father. He was expecting more than a pet talk. " YOU DID NOTHING!?" there it is. " That's your answer?! You are my son! You are the next heir of the alpha bloodline and you go rob a game store for a game that I can buy you from Japan! You should stop your foolishness an-"

" NO!" yelled Zyrick with his little kid voice, not yet hitting puberty. His father stopped the car, but still didn't look at his son. He knew Zyrick was shaking of fear for yelling at his father, but Zyrick needed him to here this. " Maybe you should stop being busy so much and just pay attention to me! Ever since mom died you never had time for us! It's always meetings and paper work! Maybe I wouldn't have stolen that if you would just listened to me an-" a loud slap was heard through out car and road. Zyrick's left cheek was red with a hand print. He shed a tier making it swollen even more.

" We are going back to the pack house and you are going to your room and read the book i gave you." Zyrick nodded silently and they haven't spoken a word the entire drive home.

----

Zyrick was 8 now and was playing outside with the other wolf pups. His father was wondering when he would find his mate. He was at the age to since you has alpha blood in him. Zyrick and the other pups run into the woods and start to play hide n seek. As Zyrick and the other pups start to hide, they hear a gun shot. Hunters. All the pups start to run back home. Zyrick was the only one right now that can turn into a wolf, so he helped the other kids escape. When Zyrick was done, he started to run back home too until he got shot near his eye.

The hunters weren't hunters, they were kids playing around with guns.  Zyrick had transformed into his human form when he got shot and was still a little conscious. He pulled out the bullet and try to slowly get up. Until, 3 kids, that looked older than him came. They had the guns in their hands and were laughing at Zyrick. Zyrick started to cry. The kids just laughed even more.

" Aww look at the pathetic child crying for his mommy and daddy." laughed out the first kid.

" Your daddy isn't going to do anything, he'll probably even let you die." laughed the other one. Zyrick was feeling dizzy because of the blood he was losing. He knew though that he would heal soon. The boys started to push him around and kick him where the sun doesn't shine. But Zyrick was thinking to himself, * It's true, my dad is always too busy, he just thinks I'm a week pup or a runt. I should learn to stand up for myself and do things for myself, and not be a spoiled brat waiting for his daddy to save the day*. With that said, Zyrick punched the first kid leaving him out cold on the ground. The other kids that where once laughing, were now shocked and silent. Zyrick looked at them with his wolf eyes making the kids run for their lives. He didn't stopped there though. He beat every single one of them until they couldn't breath any more.

Zyrick then fainted because of the massive blood lost and running.

----

" Why do you do this Zyrick." Zyrick was in the car playing on his phone. He was ignoring everything his father was saying. Until he lost a round of Subway Dash and opens the car door to leave. " Where do you think your going?" Zyrick was half way out of the car. He turned to see his father then turned away and left. Zyrick's father has seen a huge change in Zyrick ever since the fight he had when his was 8. It's been 5 years and Zyrick has been to jail 10 times ( only kept for 3 days), juvenile detention 100 times ( kept for 30 days or less), and the police station 1000 times ( usually for stealing things). Zyrick has also completely ignored his father and the alpha work he has to do. He has been spending more time out of the pack territory a lot and every police officer knows him. He even has his own code number. Suspect 8-30.

Zyrick gets into fights more than he goes to the bathroom and all the pack members are more scared of him then the alpha. He already beat 3 top guards and the Third commander twice. He was a predator to them. His father has even given up on him. But he would never forget the words he said after the fight when he was 8, the words that spelled out, " I don't want to be alpha." Ever since that day, he was totally different.