Well according to my well done research, in the original brothers Grim Cinderella stayed 3 nights. On the 3rd night, the prince had asked to put some lacquer on the stairs to make his princess slow down on the stairs. Unfortunately when Cinderella ran down the stairs, her glass slipper stuck and she had to run without one.

Hercules: I don't think she expected a logical answer Amber.

...Oh...OH! 

- Divianaxx: What other fandoms are you in?

Hamilton, DEH, BMC, Heathers, Steven universe, Gravity falls, SVTFOE, Percy Jackson, every nintendo game ever, Once upon a time, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Yandere simulator...I think I forgot some but eh...  

   LunazStories : How'slife? I want to know.    

Same as always. Dry, funny and heartbroken

 KSYT28: Foxina: Who's your favorite in your family?

My Grandmother. She's the best and most wonderful woman I have ever met!

KSYT28: Kawaii: Who's your favorite girl and guy in Hamilton and Heathers? If you know Heathers.

In Hamilton it's Philip and Peggy. In Heather's it's Veronica (Or Heather Duke) and JD :"3

- @AnabelleWan: Do you have any pets?

Yep! Her name is Pamuk (Cotton in Turkish, because she looks like a cotton ball) Little cute cat of 2 years! She was mentally and probably physically abused by a rich family. (Like so rich that they appeared on a TV soap called: The sky's the limit (basically for the richest folks of Belgium) ) 

The owners had enough of the pets and decided to lay them to sleep. (forever) Their cleaning lady sneaked 3 pets out, 2 cats and 1 dog (which they only had 1 week btw) from their abusive homes. Then one of the cats and the dog landed with my aunt. She gave the cat to me and the dog is now safe and sound with amazing people. I've seen them.

  EmaliaLightvale : Whatdo you do in your spare time when you're not working on Hamilton?    

Study, play some piano, practice on drawing and singing, help the devil, casually chat with my British friends :3

@CANADA_FANGURL16: Why did Thomas didn't run for president and Alex did? And WHAT THE HELL ALEX?! HE THE FLIPPING HAY?!

Thomas couldn't run for president as he was emotionally unstable to do. Therefor he decided not to run for president. Also, he had a minor fear that Y/N would run for president and would win against him.

- @FewDeersInGryffindor: Why you make Laf one of ze bad guyyyyysss?

    @Lilleigh44: Why did Alex and the reader not endup together?    

Diversity is the span of life. If we always keep our trues that the good guys in musicals will stay good, there will be no drama about anything regrading the good guys. Especially if you're choosing another main character. It could've been a lot worse, trust me. Alexander and the reader didn't end up because they're both main characters. Lafayette is a bad guy because he isn't present in the second act.