Chapter 1.

It was a normal day in New York City with cars moving day and night,the never ending traffic,the noise and people everywhere.

Sephyr looked through her window thinking about how much she would miss the city life and her friends wondering how her new life was going to be in a totally different area.

It wouldn't be the first time she moved,it would probably be the 16th time she moved since her birth.She didn't grow up knowing her father, it was a touchy subject for Clara,her mother but she needed answers which she still hadn't gotten.

Lost in thought,she didn't hear her mother coming into her room.
"Sephyr, I hope you are packed,we leave in two days,"
Her mother said standing at her door.

"To where?" she asked.

"Don't question me young lady you will know when we get there," her mother replied leaving her room.

Sephyr stared at her door wondering where next they were going to go hoping it was not her grandmother's house.Her grandmother was a 5'9 feet, fierce-looking woman.She had only met her once at a young age,she hated her and the feelings were mutual.

Her mother rather was a beautiful,sweet woman who could be strict atimes.She was a 5'7 feet with a slim but curvy figure with blonde hair and bright blue eyes.It was a wonder she didn't look like her mother,she only took after her bright blue eyes having long dark brown hair in contrast with her mother's hair leaving her with the thought that it was from her father.

"Mum, could I go to Lisa's house?"she asked. "What? no!" her mother exclaimed.

Taken aback, Sephyr looked at her mother in confusion,ever since her mother announced they would be moving out again she had been paranoid always watching as if waiting for something to jump at her.

"Mum,you have been acting weird lately,is something wrong?"she asked.

Her mother froze with eyes filled with fear, so pure that it left her surprised.She knew her mother to be a strong woman who never shows fear,following her mother's gaze,she also froze at the image she saw.

The creature was repulsive,it was a big yellow coloured lizard with fangs for teeth,webbed feet with saliva dripping from its mouth.

It stood at a great height of 7'0 feet.The creature growled and attacked her mother who was still frozen at full speed.She acted on impulse moving to protect her mother.She closed her eyes tight and raised her hands waiting for the attack that never came.She opened her eyes confused and looked down seeing the creature in bits and pieces with blood splattered everywhere.

Confused, disgusted and scared,she faced her mother who was mumbling.
"Mum, snap out of it, what was that!" she yelled.

"They have found us.... Lizerea..crystal..danger.. leave.. how," her mother replied with a pale,fear stricken face.
"Mum!"
She yelled wrapped her fingers around her face.

Her mother finally snapped out of her trance and moved into action.

"Sephyr go get your bags, we're leaving now with no questions asked,I will meet you in the car in five minutes," she said running to her room to get her belongings.