2

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ ғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

His large hand engulfed her small one as he looked at her with a warm smile lacing his thin lips.

"Nice to meet you, Zhang Li. I am Zhu Zhengting."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"AAH!"

The tall boy with light brown hair screamed, "Let me go and slit that asshole's throat!"

Sadly, he was held back by Zhang Lin. Compared to her, he looked like a giant. "He weighs like one too." she thought.

She struggled to keep her best friend in her hold as she silently screamed at him, "Hey, stop it! Bi Wenjun!"

The boy huffed in annoyance as he tried to calm down. "I told you not to date that guy." he said. "But you just never listen to me."

She just gave him a small smile, speaking with a hint of sadness in her tone, "Sorry, Junnie. I promise I won't date guys like him again."

He huffed again, pouting. Zhang Lin just rolled her eyes, used to her best friend's dramatic behaviour. "Come on." she spoke while dragging the boy over to their first class together. "Spit out the anger and think of what to do for the science project."

Wenjun huffed again and rolled his eyes, but more playfully than annoyed. "You just ruined my mood even more." he grunted.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

"Yah! Stop teasing me!" Zhengting screamed at his friends.

It kind of started something like this.

Flashback

"Zhengting! Hurry up or we're going to leave without you!" Lin Yanjun shouted at the boy who was currently running towards them.

"Wait for me!" he screamed back. He had run all the way from the entrance of the mall to the parking spot. The distance was pretty long.

He finally reached his companions after a few seconds, panting heavily. He rested his hands on his knees as he crouched a little bit, before getting into the shotgun seat.

You Zhangjing sped the car out of the parking lot as Justin passed a small water bottle towards Zhengting and said, "Zhengting-ge, you're really getting old. You looked like a chicken while running."

The said boy just glared at the younger boy in return, mentally cursing at him. He turned towards the front after emptying half of the water bottle and took out his phone to pass time.

Minutes later, Xiao Gui nudged Zhengting and said, "You must have enjoyed sharing those popcorns, right Mr. Lover Boy?"

Zhengting looked confused for a second or two, before he suddenly blushed. After seeing Xiao Gui wink at him, he leaned back to smack the boy's head. All while the others laughed at his embarrassment.

"Such great friends I have." Zhengting muttered under his breath.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

"Honey I'm home!" Lin shouted as soon as she stepped her foot into her shared apartment. She was only met with silence.

She kept her bag on the shelf and removed her shoes by it. After doing so, she walked into the living room and saw Jing Sujin on the couch with a packet of chips on her stomach and the television remote in one hand.

The black haired just gave Zhang Lin a peace sign and said, "Wassup?"

Lin gave the girl a nod as she got a glass of water from the kitchen. As Sujin was eating the chips noisily she asked, "So how did the date with the ass-nugget go?"

In response, she only got a sigh from the girl who chose to ignore the name her best friend had kept for her ex-boyfriend. A few seconds later Lin said, "He never came." She told her best friend about the message and everything related to it.

Sujin spoke up, "Well, what's done is done. Now come and watch Infinity War with me. And don't forget to bring a bowl from the kitchen so I can shed my tears in it."

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

Three hours later, Zhang Lin plopped down on her bed with her phone in her hand. After surfing through her social medias, a notification popped up on her phone, indicating a message to charge the phone.

She went to take the charger out of her sling bag. She took it out, but not before looking at the handkerchief that was kept in it. She sighed and picked it up, muttering to herself, "I'll just wash it again cause it apparently has girl cooties now."

She unfolded the soft cloth but stopped when she saw something written at the bottom. Her breath hitched as her eyes grew wide.

"XXXX-XXXX Call me :)"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hope you're liking the story so far! Nine Percent has officially been introduced, also Zhang Lin's girl best friend Jung Sujin, and Bi Wenjun aka the guy best friend. Go back to the Cast chapter to see who plays the role of Jung Sujin!

And I'm not prepared for BTS' comeback tomorrow. I can't let my weave be snatched again. 😭

 😭