"Eat."

"Fine!!" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air. Kakashi huffed happily.

"Cereal?" He asked.

"Fine." I said puffing out my cheeks.

He grinned and made me a bowl of cereal. Setting it on the table for me to eat. I sat down in the chair and took the spoon. Putting it in the milk and cereal filled bowl I spun the cereal around, playing with my food.

"Eat it." Kakashi told me.

"But... Kakashiiiiii.... its... milky..." I whined and mumbled puffing out my cheeks.

"Eat it." I sighed and ate it.

"Good girl." He praised as if I was a dog.

"Rawr." I mumbled to myself, eating my food quietly.

I soon finished and a now masked Kakashi grabbed my hand, pulling me with him outside the house.

"Where are we going again?" I asked him.

"I want to show you what I taught Sasuke while you were gone." He said sending a close eyed smile at me.

"Ah. After that, want me to show you what I learned..." I said smirking.

"And what would that be?" He asked.

"...Hmm... I forgot." I said and laughed awkwardly.

"Its fine. Have you been sleeping normaly?" He asked me.

"Uh... normal compared too..." I looked to the side.

"Not sleeping that much." He dead panned

"Then I guess that would make me on the normal side." I said giving a small laugh. He didn't seem to like my awnser but didnt stick to that topic.

"How have you been feeling then?" He asked.

Oh, a small headache, dizzyness, bluring when I move too fast, depression, skitzophernia, married to an anime character.

"Perfectly fine." I replyed giving him a close eyed smile, showing some teeth.

We walked quietly, moving from streets to forests to a nice big clearing, where Sasugay stood. His emoness and annoyance overflowing the field.

(A/N: Its either Sasugay, Sasuke, or Sauske. Deal with it! I hate him so much -The End-)

"Asoka-sensei.. where were you?" He asked with a hint of shock and curiosity.

"On a mission." I said shrugging. "Kakashi-Ku-" I coughed. Was I about to say Kun? What the fuck is wrong with me? "Kakashi wanted to show me what he taught you."

Sasugay nodded and did handsigns, chidori formed in his hand and he rushed at a tree, it broke into smitherines.

"... Meh." I replyed causing both Kakashi and Sasugay to fall to the floor head first.

"Meh?! Wasn't that cool?" Kakashi asked me.

"I like Rasengan more though..." I whistled and Sasugay looked confused.

"You know about the Rasengan?" Kakashi asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. You know how to use it... with one hand- stupidsonofabitch." I punched his arm softly as I said the last part.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"How wouldn't I know?" I said giving him a dull look.

"What does that mean?" He asked confused.