A/N

HEY IMMA BE AN ASSHOLE AND SELF ADVERTISE!

So I have more Frerards I'm currently writing. They're A Coffin Your Size and Boarding School For The Broken.

A Coffin Your Size involves Ghost Frank in Gerard's family home. So if you seem interested in that shitty description, enjoy! The description on the actual story thing is better....hopefully.

Boarding School For the Broken is about a catholic boarding school. They have a program for 'fixing' gays/lesbians. Fun times. Also be cautioned because that one is probably quite offensive to sensitive catholics/christians. It's only for the writings I really have no problem with anyone's religion. So warnings for you all.

ANYWAY! Thank you all so so so my much for reading this story. It means a lot. Going through my feed and stuff is crazy, all these votes and comments! I honestly scroll through like, y'all motherfuckas need jesus, because it's insane to me that people even consider my writings.

I don't think I'm good, but whatever. You guys seem to.

Honestly thank you so so so much. I give you my whole heart. You guys make me all warm and fuzzy inside. Even you! Yes you! Out there ignoring this author's note! I LOVE YOU TOO! EVEn though you don't read my half-self-advertising-half-love-note note.

(/)owo)/) thank you bby