Run children, run fast.

~Frank's POV~

My eyes flutter open as the sun streams in through the window. I grin as I notice Gerard asleep on my chest.
I can't remember a lot of last night. The last thing I remember was me telling Gerard he's had enough to drink. After that it just gets fuzzy...

All I know is I fell asleep cuddling with Getard. Speaking of Gee, he's waking up.

" Morning Gee" I mumble, chuckling as he practically jumps out of his skin. Gerard groans are rubs his eyes. He then glances around at our current situation. A blush crept up his pale neck and he looked up at me.

" What I miss?" He squeaked. I chuckled, running my hand through my hair.

" You tell me." I slipped out from under the covers. I could feel his eyes follow me as I slipped off my clothes from yesterday. Grabbing a Misfits shirt and a pair of black jeans. I turned and glanced at Gerard who's face was cherry red. I smirked and winked at him. He grew even redder and hid his face under a blanket.

Oh Gee...

I pulled on my shirt and jeans before walking into the kitchen. The lights flashed in my eyes and I instinctively hissed at the pain. I heard Ray chuckled and flipped off where i figured he was. He laughed again and I walked to the fridge. There was orange juice inside, I grabbed it, pouring it into a glass.

" How's Gerard?" Ray asks with a yawn. I shrugged.

" His head'll start pouding as soon as he tries standing." I giggled, sipping my juice. Ray rolled his eyes.

" Make coffee." I hear Mikey order as he shuffles in, hair sticking up all sorts of places. Ray rolled his eyes again but started making coffee anyway. A wild Getard appeared!

" Morning..." He grumbled, sitting next to me. I smirked in my drink.

" Hey Gee, wanna go to the park today?" I asked, turning to look at him. Gee sat there thinking a second, then nodded happily. I grinned at him and finished off my orange juice.

I stood and walked into my room and straightened my hair a bit, putting on a little eyeliner. After I stepped out, I noticed Gerard has done the same. I absentmindedly ran my tongue over my bottom lip as I looked him over. His face flushed and I smirked at him.

" We um, we going now or?" He said clearing his throat. I nodded chuckling a little. We started walking outside.

" Miokayyy, Reeey! Getard and I are going to the park!" I called as Gerard opened the front door. There was a soft " ok, don't die." from Ray and we left.

~Mikey's POV~

I turned to Ray, a devilish smirk dancing on my lips. His cheeks flushed a faint pink. His tongue darted over his lips.

" Coffee done yet?" I asked chuckling at Ray's expression. He blinked at me.

" Y-Yeah, mhm, here." He slid the mug across the counter to me. I grinned at him and sipped it. Ray smirked and rounded the counter to the living room. I followed closely behind.

He put on Jaws and sprawled himself on the sofa. I smirked and sat laid on top of him. Ray chuckled, I could feel the vibrations in his chest. I sighed and Ray lifted my head.

" You alright?" He mumbled, searching my eyes for hurt. I shook my head and smiled. Ray smiled back and pressed his lips on my forehead. I grinned and laid my head back on his chest.

~back to Frank's POV~

Gee and I drove to the park quietly. Only noise in the car was the radio and the heater blowing hot air in my face. Gerard was softly humming the song. It's Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy. I smirked and glanced over at him. His pale cheeks still rosy from the cold and his black hair sticking out at random angles. I sigh, turning back to the windshield ahead of me as I pull into the small parking lot at the park.

Gee and I step out onto the gravel and rock. I gaze out on the scene. Children running around on play equipment ,teenagers huddle in groups, and parents all paying next to no attention to the crowd around them. I'm just glad I found that pond a while back. Nobody else knows about it though, just me and Gerard. I look over at him and grin before starting toward the people. I can tell Gee notices the open swing by the way he darts out and steals it. I giggle and start to circle around the area.

I come back to where Gerard is to see a group of guys have pushed him from the swing. I can hear the jeers and cusses they spit at him. Calling him a retard, faggot, stupid, emo ect. The anger boils up inside me.

" OI!" I screech at them. They're stupid goddamn head shot up at the noise.

" WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I'm screaming at the cowering teenagers as they back away from Gerard.

" t-this fag is hanging around a playground! What you expect!" One idiotic one squeaks. I turn my burning gaze to him.

" You. Apologize now." I growl, barely audibly. He shakes his head. I glare even fiercer at him. He still refuses. I sigh before taking a step toward him, and shoving my fist into his stomach.

It knocks the wind out of him and he fall onto his knees. His friends have already screamed and run off by the time the guy is laying there while i kick him.

" Frankie! Frank! STOP!" Gerard yells tugging my arm and pulling me away from the battered teen.

" Let me go!" I hiss, trying to break Gee's grasp. The guy stumble-runs away and I spit at him.

" Frankie..." Gee whimpers. I turn to him, brushing away the tear that fell from his eye.

" you w-were scaring me...and the kids." He mumbled. I looked around at the now vacant play ground and sigh. I pull Gee into a hug.

" I'm sorry Gee, they were being stupid dicks, I had to defend you." I say into Gerard's shoulder. He nods and pulls back.

" P-pond?"

"Pond." I let Gerard lead me through the field, into the trees and past the crumbling house near there to the pond. His cheeks are tinted pink from the autumn weather and his hands are cold. When we reached the pond I bring his hand up to my face. I cup his hands in mine and blow hot air on them before rubbing them.

" You cold?" I asked. Gerard shook his head no before he shivered. I chuckled and shed my jacket.

" Frankie, you'll be freezing!" He says pushing my jacket back at me. I roll my eyes. I stuck my arms in the sleeves.

" Happy?" I said as we approached the large pond. He grinned at me.

" Very."

The slightly murky water gave the pond an erie feel to it, but Gee and I love it non the less. We strolled around the pond a couple of times before going down to the tiny waterfall down a little hill that was behind the pond itself. Gerard sighs, staring deeply into the water.

His eyes showing the reflecting light and colors of the water and trees. His thin lips parted slightly as his breath flowed out into the cold air. I could almost feel his lip pressed against mine...

No. Bad Frank.

I shook my head, clearing it of any.....thoughts. More cold air whipped against both of our faces. I glanced at Gerard who visibly shivered. I smirked.

" Cold?" I muttered, strolling in circles around him. I watches the blush creep up Gerard's neck as I stood closely behind him.

" You c-could say t-that..." He squeaked. I chuckled in a slightly raspy voice.

Woah, where the hell did that cone from?

Gerard squirmed a little as I wrapped my arms around his small figure. I sighed, moving back away from him. I took ahold of his hand and lead him down by the willow tree near the water. He smirked adorably.

" I'm still cold..." He murmured. I grinned and pulled him close to me again. His nose nuzzled into the crook in my neck. I felt my face heat up as his breath fanned across my shoulder.

" Hey Gee?"

" hm?"

" I....I love you...."

" I Love you t-too..." He responds. I grin and hug him tighter. Gerard started coughing.

" ugh, my head is p-pounding..." He grumbled. I smirked and pulled out the aspirin I brought because I'm smart. I shook four of the little white pills out and handed him two of them. Taking out a water bottle, I downed my two pills before passing Gerard the bottle. Gerard inhaled the water an pills before wrapping his arms around my neck.

I smirked, holding onto his waist. Gerard moved away and pressed his lips to mine without hesitation.