Bewitched (Part 5)

Tiffany soon got bored after exploring Key's apartment. Although she was planning on eavesdropping on every conversation so she could get to know more about Taeyeon, the two people in the room weren't talking much, opting to watch TV and prepare the refreshments while waiting for their other friends to arrive.

Tiffany decided that she would be better off playing with her toys and practice grabbing and throwing them so she clawed Taeyeon's leg while barking, causing the woman to stop helping Key in the kitchen.

"What do you want, Ginger?" asked Taeyeon as she looked down at the dog.

"My toys. I'm so bored right now."

Bark. Bark.

Tiffany then ran out into the living room where Taeyeon had left her bag and tried pointing at it.

"Ah your toys?"

"Yes!"

Bark.

"Okay. Here you go." Taeyeon took out every toy she had brought along and laid them on the floor for Tiffany to play with.

"You're right. She's very smart," commented Key as he put a plate of food on the dining table.

"Yeah. But you saw how demanding she was. Like I said, she really resembles a spoiled child."

Tiffany looked up at that and frowned – or at least thought that she was frowning. She wasn't sure how frowning dogs looked like or whether it was even possible to do but she made a point to try.

Key chuckled, went over to the dog to give her a piece of meat then rubbed her head. "Smart, loud, demanding... you would be perfect for Fany noona," he said.

"Fany as in Tiffany, your business partner slash boss?" Taeyeon asked as she followed Key back into the kitchen. "Why is that?"

Yeah. Why is that, Key? Tiffany lifted her ears, listening carefully.

"Because that's exactly how she is. She's a nice person, a good boss and business partner, and I have nothing against her. It's just... well, like Ginger here, she's not only smart but also loud and demanding," replied Key. "She'll remind you of a spoiled child every now and then. Won't take no for an answer, always gotta have her way... even towards our clients."

"I see. You're right. That sounds just like Ginger."

I am not spoiled! Oh come on. A girl has got to have determination, right? She has to know what she wants! I'm only doing that!

Tiffany was about to bark in protest when the doorbell rang.

Key rushed to the door and happily welcomed whoever it was.

Tiffany soon saw a tall, pretty and tanned woman her age with long dark hair and a very cheerful voice talking to Taeyeon and Key animatedly. She had taken a peek at the brochures that fell from Key's hands earlier and read the writings on it. She knew then what this 'meeting' was about and what Taeyeon and Key had in common, much to her surprise. And now, somehow she couldn't help but feel wary to see a pretty woman being in the same room as Taeyeon after learning about her preference.

"So it's only the three of us tonight? Cozy!" exclaimed this woman Taeyeon greeted as 'Yul' – which Tiffany assumed was short for 'Yuri', a name she'd heard a few times today.

"Someone new might drop by," said Taeyeon who checked her watch. "But it's a bit late for that so I guess you're right. It's just us tonight then."