''What is happening to me..why I am feeling so weird when he touches me...rohan is such a nice guy and loves me a lot...then why I am not happy? You are impossible khushi..think anything stupidly..its just all was so new for you..you should be lucky, your would be husband is so lovable and gentle''. She shrugged all her thought and smile slightly looking at him unaware one person is witness everything and clenched his fist mocking in anger.

''NO ONE CAN HAVE HER BEFORE ME NOT SO EASILY''.

After sometimes all the rituals was completed and now food being served and was brought on the table. Khushi getting impatient and began eating her dinner excitedly while arnav is only staring at them from far getting annoyed by the thought of that girl not looking at him but the food. He looked away when he noticed rohan hand on her waist. It irked him to no boundaries. Khushi smiled at rohan and told him to catch up with lavanya. She was feeling thirty and saw juice. She got up and went to drank it. Arnav was ogling over her from head to toe and gave an evil smile seeing her sexy figure. She then feels someone heated gaze on her and turned back and get startled looked at the same person which she least. Looking the intensity in his eyes, her hand got titled and drink fell down on her dress.

Then he noticed her saying something in rohan ears. He tightened his grip and was in aggressive mood now. That was enough! He wanted her now! Right now! He saw her going to the washroom and followed her.

Khushi went to the restroom and began washing her dress with water. Arnav entered inside and locked from behind. Khushi saw arnav standing behind her through the mirror. She was shocked and moreover afraid by his eyes sensually staring into her. She turned around and open her mouth to shout but before she do anything, he quickly pinned her to the basin and slammed her mouth aggressively. He began biting her lips to remove all his frustration over her while his hand was touches on the places where rohan touches her few minutes before to remove his touch. She was taken aback by his action and began pushing him on his chest by putting all her strength but it make his anger more rapidly. He bite her lower lips more aggressively.Tears was dripping from her eyes by sensing her first ever kiss being stole by a monster like him. He held her by her nape and pull her more closer by pressing herself more onto him. He is feeling heavenly by tasting her rosy lips and smirked looking her who dare to back answer her few days before and now he will teach her a good lesson for messing with him.

She just wanted to scream but his mouth is not leaving her for a second. He was shamelessly kissing her and roaming his hand all over her body tremendously. He was devouring her lips and increase his pace on her mouth. By sensing she is not responding to the kiss, he bite her harder. She gasped and without any delay, he invade his tongue inside her delicious mouth and taste her fully by kissing biting and sucking each and every corner of her mouth. He sucked her harshly without giving any damn to her plead and teary face. His hand once again roaming her and reached behind her milky back. In one swift moment, he undid the dori of her blouse. Khushi was all shocked by his act. She is struggling but he is not at all affected by her anything. He pulled her both hand behind her back and tasting each and every corner of her mouth hungrily as a lion.

After kissing her for longer time, his mouth reached toward her sexy neck and kissed her furiously making bite mark over there. Khushi started wriggling and snatching his chest but he didn't care about her at all. She open her mouth to scream when he once again slammed her lips. He then feel sharp pain on his tongue then realize she bite him.

''Did she really bite my tongue?'' No any girl dare to bite him like this. She come out from his kiss breathing heavily and dropped on the ground. She is not going without punishment. He will teach her good lesson for biting arnav singh raizada.

How dare you!!He again pull her up and and started biting and sucking her neck. She then realize her choli get loosen on her shoulder. She disheveled getting distraught.Tears was continuously flowing from her eyes. Leaving red mark on her skin, he began smooching and munching her skin feverously. Khushi tried pushing him but he was not able to. Then he again bit her but this time he is harsh. No other girl made him so frustrated but this girl make him crave and frustrated like hell. He went further and sliding her choli from her shoulder. He was totally lost in her. She have to stop his beast anyhow. She felt him stop his assault and saw him looking at he eyes from the corner of his eyes. By chanting devimaiya name, she by gaining all her force pushed him hardly on her chest.

He looked at her sternly and in next instant she slapped him hardly on his right cheeks making imprints on his face. He felt some warn heat on his cheeks and then realize she really slapped him. He looked her getting highly furious with rage in his eyes. She looked at herself getting highly furious and mocked in anger. Her lips get swelled , messed hairs, teeth marks on her shoulder and red marks on her neck.

''How dare you touch me...who gave you right to do all this bulshit with me. You are a biggest beast I came across''. She again slapped him. Tears dripping from her eyes by looking at the marks and bites given by him. She rubbed her lips to make them normal and remove the traces of his touch. She was feeling disgusting by herself getting touched by a beast like him. She gasped being disheveled and instantly adjust her choli by tieing it safely. Arnav is just looking at her fumingly.

''How dare you slapped me..do you even realize who I am?''

''Haan apko kaun nahi janta..rakshas ho aap rakshas aur vo bhi khoon chusne wala darinda!!'' (Yah who not recognize you..you are a monster and that blood sucking devil!!'') He tighten his grip and looked at her disbelief.

''You are mistaken..don't mess with me I am warning you otherwise you would regret big time''. he exclaimed being horrified.

''What you would do..haan?'' She started pushing him getting highly pissed off.

Do you have any idea what you did? You have stole my first kiss which belong to someone else and tried to play with my honor. If this happen with your own sister what would you do? Dint your Raeez Zaade mother teach you manners and how to behave with a girl?

She pushed him so hard that he get hit by wall as he fist his palms. Blood is oozing out of the already hurt palms but he stood unaffected by anything but the sentence she shot on him that hit his heart terribly like a bomb. He looked up at her with red blood eyes. He just looked her silently intensely while she ran away wiping her tears.

"You have done a big mistake by slapping me and how dare you question about my family? Now get ready to face the dire consequences which will traumatize you completely and leave you to nothing"

Precap:What do you think will be the aftermath of riling this heartless beast? Leave back your answers...and please do vote.