Bad-ass Lover (Prem & Wad) Bl version

This is the bl version for this story. The normal version is in my Teamin and Naeun book. Enjoy this version.

==================

Prem and Wad is a lover. The two is scary for all of the student in the universiry. The only friends the two have are Arthit, Knot, Toota, Bright, Kongpob, Tew, Aim and Oak. And since they always gether together their friends also frightening for other students.

Prem is famous for his brutal act and hot tempere while Wad is known with his deadly stare.

Unfortunately for Wad, he is not that good in fighting. He always get help from Prem. And today is the most bad day he have. He get punch by the senior for winning at basketball tournament.

And that day he is alone. Without his boyfriend or any of his friends.

He get punch at his face, stomach and leg. His leg get wobbly and he drop down. He get kick until he faint.

*****

One of the student walk at the back of his university. Suddenly, he hear someone get punch. When he take a peek, his face get pale. He know that guy. He is Wad. P'Prem's boyfriend. He watch the the bully. He recognize one of them. He run away before yhe bully see him.

He run to the canteen. The usual place the famous guy hang out. From a far he can see Prem with his friends and Wad's friends together. He hesitantly walk to them. The whole canteen in silent watching the scared guy walk to the famous gang.

Bright notice someone walk to them. He nudge Prem. Prem look up and see him.

"What?" Prem ask.

He didn't like intefer him when he is with his friends.

"I-i-i just s-saw Wad g-get punched." the guy stutter.

Prem shock. He stand up and grab the collar of the guy's shirt.

"Where are they and who are they?"

"Ace. T-the senior who l-lost at the b-basketball t-tournament."

Prem release that guy and run to find the bully follow by his friend.

The students at the canteen sigh in a relieve.

"P'Ace is punching Wad?" one of the student ask purposely in a loud voice so the whole canteen can hear. Since the student know others want to know too.

The guy nodded.

"That p will be dead. P'Prem will not get him alive." the student said.

"What do you mean?" the guys ask

"You don't know?"The student ask

The guy just shook his head and all other student did the same

"P'Prem has a history where he punch the guy who talk bad about P'Toota. And that guy has a broken rib and almost can't walk. That just his friend. What do you think he do if his lover get punch. He will do the worse." the student explain.

All of the student fall in silent. They know now why Prem always stay silent while wearing an earphone while hazing. He want to control his anger with hearing music and not hearing a thing. Appereantly, this is suggest by Dear. Prem can tame freshmen with only his stare. Not even Kongpob dare to deny Prem.

*****

Prem and his friends run to find Wad. And they can see Wad faint after being kick by the senior.

Prem can't control his anger. He pull the senior and punch Ace. The other seniors are shock to see Prem is here. The famous guy. No one dare to intefare the two. Not even Prem's friend.

Ace faint after being hit by Prem. The othet senior shock to see that.

Prem look up to see other seniors. They seem to understand Prem. They carry Ace and rub away. Wad's friend get him. And bring him to the hospital.

Prem follow his juniors. His anger hold him back from touching Wad at the moment. Wad's injure might get worse.

They arrive at the hospital and quickly bring Wad to see the doctor.

Fortunately the doctor tell them that Wad only faint and the injure is not serious. He is just tired from the hit he get.

All of them feels relieve. They get in the room to see Wad. A fee minutes later, Wad awake. He smile.

"P'Prem. Thank you. I know you will come to save me."

"Don't talk. Just rest." Prem said.

The room fill with laughter and teasing. Their friends feels nervous when Prem punch that guy. No one can stop him. They know it. Be it his friends, junior or lover. He will come to save them.

*****

All of the student of engineering get the news that Wad is okay and the seniors almost died and still critical.

This news well known to other faculty but never to people out there. Why? It's because the owner of the university is Prem.

END

======================

The bl version. How you like the story?
I hope you like it. You can see the normal version in Taemin and Naeun book.

See you next time.