Chapter 1

• Justin pov •

I slowly fluttered my eyes open and looked around in the unfamiliar room.

I ran a hand through my light brown hair and groaned as I slowly lifted myself up. I honestly did not know what happened last night, all I remember is going to the bar with Twist and Za and getting a drink.

I looked at my surroundings and saw a naked girl still sleeping with a sheet covering everything, she had blonde hair and dark makeup. I then realized I was naked too and we had sex. I wasn't surprised honestly.

I got off the white bed and looked for my clothes. I found my jeans and boxers, I slipped them on and looked for my shirt. I looked under the bed and saw it in the back, I honestly didn't know how it got there. Crazy sex I guess.

I slipped my shirt on and looked at the girl still sleeping one last time, and walked out.

I walked down the wooden stairs and walked out the front doors.I got in my black range rover, put my key in the ignition and sped away.

~skip car drive~

I parked the car in my drive way and walked in my house, I put my keys on my table by the door. I saw Twist and Za passed out on the floor with tons of beer bottles next to them.

I shook my head and chuckled. "Wake up!" I yelled and they popped their heads up real fast, and looked at me and shook their head. I started laughing and they looked at me obviously not amused.

"God you scared the hell out of me" Twist says "yea man, what the fuck was that?" Za asks

"I don't know I just felt like it, that's all" I say "bitch" Twist says

"Shut the hell up, and get up" I say chuckling "so how was that Blondie last night?" Za asks "ehh I've had better" I say "that's my man" Twist says, I laugh

"Were gonna go" Twist says and Za nods. "Why?" I ask curious "We want to" Twist says "ok bye bitches" I say "Bye asshole" Za says and they walk out the door.

I walk to the kitchen and get a glass of water and put it on the granite counter.

I saw my phone on the kitchen counter with 19 messages. I picked it up and they were all from my mom, worried as fuck, as where I was and what I was doing. I replied I was fine and I just went out for a drink. But she knows it wasn't just one drink. She didn't respond so I just set my phone back on the counter.

I rubbed my head from my horrible headache and went to the bathroom in the medicine cabinet and got some Advil and drank water from the bathroom faucet.

I went back to the living room and put on the tv and laid back on my black leather couch, doing the same cycle over again. Party all night, Sleep with a girl, then feel horrible the next day.

• Ariana pov •

I looked at the minute hand slowly tick on the clock and groaned at how bored I was.

I sat on my brown leather couch and decided to text the girls.

I went on the group convo with Miley, Ashley, and Becca.

Me: Hey girls, what y'all up to?

Miley: Nothin just hanging

Becca: Hanging with Jack

Jack is Becca's Boyfriend, they are always with each other.

Ashley: Nothin still sad

Miley: You have to get over him

Me: Let's have a girls night out so Miley can bang another guy lol, and Ashley can get over Austin!

Miley: As long as Becca don't bring her boyfriend

Becca: Fine

Me: Okay it's settled, when and where?

Miley: It's a surprise, I will pick all y'all up around 9

Ashley: Ok

Becca: K girl :*

Me: Okay see y'all soon! ;)

I looked at the top of my phone, where the time was and saw it was 7:47 I decided I was gonna get ready.

Justin pov

I was still watching tv, when my phone rang, the caller I.D. said lil Twist.

I answered it and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey man what up" I say "nothin much, wanna go to the usual club tonight?" he asks "sure are all the guys coming?" I ask "yea, Me, Za, Khalil, Alfredo, and you" he says "ok cool, what time?" I ask "9 ish" he says "k bye" I say "bye bro" he says and the line goes dead.

I look at the time on my phone and it read 7:56. I decided I was gonna ready in about 30 minuets so I had time.

~

A/n: Okay Hey guys, I'm Ella! I am the writer of Heartbreakers! If you haven't read it, go check it out on my profile, it's another Jariana book and I work on it with my friend. 👈 This book I am doing on my own! This chapter is short bc I didn't really have time and I wanted to get a chapter out there! 💁 The next chapters are gonna be longer and more interesting. I'm sorry I kept on changing povs , I usually don't do that but I wanted to introduce all the characters! My other book (Heartbreakers) has more written there is 29 chapters and I am now writing 30! I love that one too! Stay tuned and enjoy! 😀💕