Chapter 6

Hey guys and gals here is chapter 6.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up to see a pair of silver eyes. "Hey Moonbeam." "Hey. Its time for dinner." I stood up and walked to the dining pavilion. I sat down by the hunters and summoned there food. I ate some steak and blue Cookies. When everyone finished eating me, Arty, and the hunters went to our cabin and went to bed. In the morning when I woke up I didn't see Arty so I started to panic a little. But then I heard the shower running so I calmed down. I got up and changed. When Arty exited the shower she was wearing a silver shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and silver converse. I went outside and towards the fire pit. I shifted into my wolf form and laid down next to the fire. I heard someone coming up to me. I turned around and saw Silene. "Hey Silene." "Hey Percy. Where's Artemis?" "I don't know." She sat down next to me and started stroking my head. I heard someone else walk up to me and sit down on my other side. I looked over and saw Arty. She put her head on my back while Silene continued to stroke my head. "Hey Arty when should we tell the Gods and campers that were dating?" "At the campfire tonight." "Ok." I stood up and walked towards the dining pavilion for breakfast. When I got there the hunters were already there. I summoned their breakfast and had bacon and eggs. When breakfast was over we all went to our daily activities. I was on gaurd duty. My sisters joined me. They had there bows drawn while I had my arms lit up with pure fire. Καθαρή φωτιά was on my neck like always. I was about to head to Chiron and tell him that nothing was there when a rustle came from the trees. I turned towards the trees to see a hellhound jump out of the bushes and lunge at Tabatha. I blasted it with pure fire. Before it could attack anyone it burst into golden monster dust. "Are you guys okay?" "Yeah were fine Percy. Where did that hellhound come from? There not aloud into camp unless someone let's them in." I sniffed the air. I could smell a demigod in the forest. "Go tell chiron! I think I just found our traitor." "Okay!" I ran into the forest shifting into my wolf form while running. I followed the scent to a clearing in the forest. There I saw a familiar head of blond princess curls and Gray eyes. "ANNABETH HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!" "Kronos brung me back to life." "So you were the traitor." "Yeap and you fell right into my trap." My old buddy Minni the Minotaur can out of the trees behind her. "Oh come on! Why won't you stay dead?" He charged at me with a brand new axe. I pulled out the axe that I got from him last time we fought. Just as he was about to chop me in half I raised my own axe and nicked his with it. I pushed up causing him to stumble back. I used my power over monsters to make him leave. When he left she looked scared. "How did you do that?" "I was blessed by Tarturus bitch." She charged at me. I froze time and moved to the side. I unfroze time and she crashed into a tree. 'Καθαρή φωτιά I need your help' 'I'm on it' Καθαρή φωτιά crawled off of my neck and grew to full size. She took off and grabbed Annabitch by her arms and I flew next to her. We flew to Olympus and flew in through the roof of the council room. I used my power over the darkness to bind Annabitch. I went to the center of the trine room and shot a beam of pure fire into the sky calling a meeting. The gods and goddesses flashed in and sat down in there throne. "Percy why have you called a meeting?" I was standing in front of Annabitch so I moved to the side. "Because I have found the traitor." They all looked at Annabitch who was now starting to glow a golden color. "Do you really think you can beat me again Perceus?" Annabitch said but her voice had a hint of kronos's voice. "Kronos. Yes I do think that I can beat you again." He chuckled and snapped his fingers. Everyone froze. Me and Καθαρή φωτιά pretended to freeze with everyone else. "Hahaha! Do you really think you can stop the Titan of time?" "Actually I can." I said startling him. "How are you moving?" "Because I'm The God of Time." I pulled out Riptide and my axe. I swung Riptide towards his right arm but he caught it with his sythe. He held Riptide there and I swung the flat part of my axe and hit him in the side causing him to fly into Καθαρή φωτιά. She wrapped her front legs around his body trapping him there. I pulled out a power canceling cuf and put it on his wrist. I unfroze time for the Gods. "Zues what do you think we should do with them?" "I say we banish them to the void. All in favor?" Everyone raised there hands. "Then it is settled Kronos shall be banished to the void." "Hey uncle can I do it?" I asked him. "Sure Perceus." I lit my arms on fire and blasted him with it. He slowly faded away but surely he was fine forever.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys and gals. This will be the last chapter of this book. I'm thinking of writing a sequel. If you want a sequel tell me in the comments and tell me what I should name it.