Chapter 3

Hey guys and gals I just want to say that you can check out my other account at Minecraftfreak20.
Percys P.O.V
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up a pair of beautiful silver eyes. "Good morning Moonbeam." "Morning Prince." I looked at her confused. She pointed at the top of my head. I was confused until I remembered what happened yesterday. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I got up and grabbed some clean clothes and went into the bathroom to change. When I came out I saw Apollo talking to Arty. "Hey Apollo. What are you doing here?" "Hey Perce I was coming to inform Arty about the karaoke party on Olympus today. But more importantly what are you doing here?" "Me and Arty are dating." "WHAT! What about your maiden vow?" "I never took a vow. Father just promised me that I wouldn't have to marry anyone who I don't like." "Perce I love you like a brother but if you hurt my sister I will personally send you to Hades realm." "You'll have to wait after Thalia shocks the shit out of me Apollo." He flashed away. Probably to Olympus to plan for his party. "So moonbeam what shall we wear to the party?" "Hmm. I think that its time to do something that I don't like to do. Shopping." I pulled out the credit card that my mom gave me. "Let's go get the girls." I put my card away and we went to go get the girls.

---Time Skip (to party)---

We were all in Arty's chariot flying to Olympus. The hunters were all in the back. And I was sitting by Arty's legs with Καθαρή φωτιά laying on my lap. "Percy I forgot to ask but when did you get Καθαρή φωτιά?" "She came with the crown." She nods here head and Olympus comes into view. We head towards the newly built pavilion where everything is set up. We landed and everyone hopped out. Καθαρή φωτιά crawled around my neck and I put up my hood. They were still trying to get the candles lit but they couldn't because of the wind. I lit my hand on fire with pure fire and lit the torches. All of them reflecting my feelings. Soon everyone had arrived. Both camps were here along with all of the major and minor gods. Apollo walked on the stage. "Hello ladies and gentlemen today I am hosting a karaoke party. So I will draw two names from a hat. The names that a draw will come up here and sing a song that they choose. Okay so first up we have.... Artemis and... Φεγγάρι." Me and Artemis walked on the stage. "So what song do you want to sing Arty?" "Hmm.. How about What ifs by Kane brown?" "Sure."

Percy=Italic Artemis=Bold both=Bold underlined

You say what if I hurt you, what if I leave you 
What if I find somebody else and I don't need you
What if this goes south, what if I mess you up
You say what if I break your heart in two then what

Well I hear you girl, I feel you girl but not so fast
Before you make your mind up I gotta ask

What if I was made for you and you were made for me
What if this is it, what if it's meant to be
What if I ain't one of them fools just playin' some game
What if I just pulled you close, what if I leaned in
And the stars line up and it's our last first kiss
What if one of these days baby I'd go and change your name
What if I loved all these what ifs away

What if the sky falls (sky falls) or the sun stops burnin'
We could worry about them what ifs 'til the world stops turnin'
Or I could kiss you
you should kiss me,
what if you liked it
bet I'd like it

Well we ain't never gonna know unless we try it

What if I was made for you and you were made for me
What if this is it, what if it's meant to be
What if I ain't one of them fools just playin' some game
What if I just pulled you close, what if I leaned in
And the stars line up and it's our last first kiss
What if one of these days baby I'd go and change your name
What if I loved all these what ifs away