Wedding

Talia's POV:

Ashton and I have been engaged for just about 2 years now and it was finally our wedding day. Our daughter  had just turned one a few days ago and she was gonna be our little flower girl. My mom was gonna carry her down the aisle. Our beautiful daughters name was Hope Marie Liz Irwin. Her 2 middle names were after her grandmas Ann-Marie and Liz. My bridesmaids were Levi and a few of my friends and my maid of honor was Lauren.  Ashton's groomsmen were of course the 4 boys and Harry. His best man was Luke though. Right now I was getting my makeup done for the wedding. When I was finished I just sort of played with Hope for the rest of the time. "Are you nervous?" Lauren asked me. "No, not at all" I replied. "Wow, that's a first" She responded. "Yeah what's there to be nervous about. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with Ashton. We've already been through so much together and I know we're gonna continue to get through things. I'm not nervous about anyone in either of our families not wanting the marriage. So really I'm completely fine" I explained. "Aw some day I want a relationship like your guys's" she told me. "You'll find your man soon" I replied. It was time to go so I handed Hope to my mom and everyone was taking there places. Soon the music played. Mikey was walking me down the aisle instead of my dad. He didn't seem to mind it though. Michael took my arm in his and we walked down the aisle together. Now I was nervous. I saw Ashton and my eyes locked with his. He wiped his eye as a single tear fell. I smiled at him. I just stayed focused on him the entire time and not really anyone else.

After the wedding we all got in the cars and went to the reception. Wasn't really anything big because we wanted a simple wedding. We all got out and ate some food and danced and stuff  and just kind of hung out for a while. Ashton and I decided to not go on a honeymoon because we didn't wanna leave Hope. After the reception the three of us went home. I laid Hope down for bed. Then slipped off my reception dress and laid in bed with Ashton. "There's my beautiful wife" he said and wrapped his arms around me. "My handsome husband" I replied and kissed his jaw. "So Mrs. Irwin would you like to come and shower with me?" He asked. I nodded and we went to the bathroom together. I set the baby monitor on the counter so we could listen for Hope in case she woke up. We stripped and got in together. I washed his hair and body and he washed mine. We stayed together in the warm water in each other's embrace for a while. "I love you so much Ash" I told him. "I love you so much more" he replied kissing my head.