Long Day.

Talia's POV:

Me and my stupid feelings. I feel so stupid and betrayed. How could I ever think he would feel the same. I cried into the unknown persons chest. The unknown person kissed my head and rubbed my back. After a few minutes I stopped crying and I looked up to see Calum. I stayed in his embrace for awhile in silence before he spoke up. "Talia...  I'm sorry about Michael...but he was right we all do have feelings for you including myself. Its hard for me to be admitting this to you after finding out you are in love with Michael. But I really do love you, and we may not be as close as we used to be but I thought you should know I really do care for you" he said. I slightly smiled and grabbed his face and softly pressed my lips against his. I felt a spark, something I didn't feel with Michael but I didn't think the whole spark thing was real, but now I know it is. Surprisingly he didn't pull away instead he pulled me so I was sitting in his lap. I giggled as he did so and he smiled. He kissed me again and then kissed all over my face and neck. I got up off his lap and reached out a hand for him to grab he gladly took it and we ran into his dressing room together.  He pinned me against the wall and kissed me hard yet passionately. I kissed back. Soon both of our shirts were off and on the floor. He gave me a hickey marking me. Just as I was about to unzip his pants there was a knock on the door. "Calum you in there mate?" Ash called. "Oh yeah, give me a sec... I'll be out in a few minutes" he called back. He kissed me one last time before handing me my shirt with a wink. I took it and put it on and we both walked out of the room together.  "Oh did I interrupt something?" Ash asked. "No, not at all" Calum responded. "Yeah, I was just helping him figure out what shirt he should wear but he just decided not to change it" I added. "Yup" Calum agaareed. We both laughed. The two of us walked behind the rest of the boys and Calum had his arm wrapped around my waist. Michael seemed really down about before but I knew it wouldn't last. The boys did sound check and everything and soon it was time for the show to begin. I watched from backstage. They did a mixture of their old and new songs. It was getting close to the end of the show.

"Alright so I wanted to dedicate this next song to a very special person in my life. They make me extremely happy and I'm so glad they are in my life and hopefully to stay for a very long time. I love you beautiful, you know who you are. This is Beside You" Calum said as he glanced at me.

Calum: Within a minute I was all packed up

I've got a ticket to another world

I don't wanna go

I don't wanna go

Silent words are hard to speak

When your thoughts are all I see

Don't ever leave, she said to me

Luke: When we both fall asleep, underneath the same sky

To the beat of our hearts at the same time

So close but so far away

(Can you hear me?)

[Chorus:]

She sleeps alone

All: My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was

Beside you

She lies awake

I'm trying to find the words to say

I wish I was, I wish I was

Beside you

Calum: Another day, and I'm somewhere new

I made a promise that I'll come home soon

Bring me back, bring me back to you

All: When we both wake up underneath the same sun

Time stops, I wish that I could rewind

So close but so far away

[Chorus:]

She sleeps alone

My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was

Beside you

She lies awake

I'm trying to find the words to say

I wish I was, I wish I was

Beside you

Calum & Luke:There are pieces of us both

Under every city light

And they're shining as we fade into the night

Calum: She sleeps alone

My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was

[Chorus:]

All: She sleeps alone

My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was

Beside you

She lies awake

I'm trying to find the words to say

I wish I was, I wish I was

Beside you

Beside you                                                                                                                                                                                
Beside you
Beside you

Luke: She sleeps alone

My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was

Shortly after that the show was over the meet & greet was going to start. This time I actually had a job to do. My job was to collect all the stuff the fans gave to the boys and put it in the boxes after the boys had seen it and I had to get the boys anything they needed. This was usually just sharpies as they die or drinks. Tonight was really different than previous meet and greets I had done with the boys. The crowd of girls was really pretty chill and it went  super fast and I really didn't have to do much. It was down to the last girl who I gotta admit was super pretty I was honestly jealous. "Talia?" She questioned. "uh yeah?" I asked kinda surprised this girl even knew my name. "It's me Levi" She said. I shook my head in disbelief. Levi was my half sister and I hadn't seen here since I was 14. She was older than me by 2 years. She is my mom's daughter, she lived with me and my dad after my mom died but moved out when she turned 16 and it has been me and my dad ever since. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Oh um dad... I mean my dad got a new job, he's their manager" I explained. "That's cool" She responded. I nodded. "Well I should go" She said. As she walked by me she handed me a piece of paper with her number on it and whispered "Give that to Luke please doll". I rolled my eyes. After she left it was just the  boys, the crew, and I. We loaded everything onto the tour bus and got ready for a long ride to the next stop. Considering I wasn't supposed to be coming on this tour there was only enough beds for everyone that was. "You can lay with me Talia" Calum said climbing into his bunk. There wasn't enough room for us to lay next to each other on the tiny bed so I had to lay on top of him. "Okay" I responded climbing in with him. My head was on his chest and he was playing with my hair. This earned us looks from all the boys but we ignored it. "Oh Luke, this is for you" I said handing him Levi's number. "Thanks" he replied at an almost whisper. "Can I go to sleep?" I whispered in Calum's ear. He nodded and whispered back. "Of course beautiful it's been a long day."