Chapter 15 - Lips

I heard the knock at the door a few minutes later and my heart dropped. All I just wanted to do was to be left alone, I feel like what I did was wrong, sexualizing him like that in front of him and everyone. I faced palmed myself and let out a sigh. Another knock at the door. I stood up and straightened out my shirt before moving to the door and opening it three inches, seeing Ross put back on his baseball cap, backward this time. 

Fuck 

"Yes?" I asked it sounding like I snapped at him

"You alright?" he asked

No 

"Yea," I lied

He sighed, keeping his eye contact with me, "Do you mind if I can talk to you?" 

Shit

I opened the door all the way and looked at him before I walked back to the tub's edge and sat back down. Ross walked in and closed the door behind him. He then walked to the sink counter and leaned his back up against it, his palms on the sink as well. I put my head in my hand and tried not to look at him, but I felt myself slowly looking over his body.

Stop! Not again.

I quickly looked away and looked down at the white tile the owners picked and put in. I heard Ross stand up and walk to me. There was a moment before I saw his hands out, waiting for me to grab them and stand up, which is what I did. I stood up in front of him, seeing that his height was now the same as mine. We just looked at each other for a moment before he guided me to the sick, picking me up and sitting me on the sink.

Holy fuck

It didn't seem to register what was happening. My heart began to race as he stood himself in the middle of my legs, his lower half meeting the sink.

"You saw all the drawings I did, right?" he asked with a soft tone in his voice.

I slowly nodded, Where is this going? 

"You want to know what my favorite one is?" he asked, placing his hands on my thighs

Shit, fuck, holy shit

I nodded, him not letting go of the eye contact. 

He took in a deep breath and moved his right hand, putting out one of his fingers and tracing it against my lips. I closed my eyes as I drew it a breath. I opened my eyes quickly as I saw him staring at my lips, licking his own. 

"I see the way you stare at me," he said

"I don't mean to," I blurted out

He gave a small smile, "I like it, you know? To see that your eyes have no control and eye fuck me." 

Fucking shit

He moved his finger away and leaned closer to me, that his mouth was by my ear. My body was slowly starting to shake as I felt the heat of his breath come on me and mixed in where it felt like it belong. I remembered to breathe and slowly let my body take control of that again, but I couldn't help stopping it every few seconds, I wanted this moment and I didn't even realize it. 

"If your eyes have no control, I wonder how your body reacts," he whispered, putting his hand right hand on my back and the other playing with the bottom of my hair. 

I bit my lip, trying to keep whatever wants to come out, in. 

"But it's nice to know I'm not the only one that does that," he said, "I like it when you catch me staring off on you too." 

"Ross..." I said as he moved his head to look at me, a few inches away. 

We just kept still at that point. He was right, if I couldn't even control my eyes, how am I going to control my body? Hands? My actions? I wanted to just push him away and get out of the bathroom, but something told me to stay, that I enjoy this game we started to play. He was the first one to do it. His warm lips meeting mine, I swore I felt something. It wasn't sparks or the exploration of meeting his body finally, but I believe a simple thing called bliss. He began to move his lips, slow at first, but he picked up the pace as I struggled to keep up. My left hand made it to his back while my right hand made it to his head, taking off his cap and dropping it, letting my free hand through his hair. He smiled into the kiss, knowing that I fell for him hard at this moment. When I thought the kiss couldn't get any more heated, it did. He got rough but kept at his pace, causing me to end up pulling his hair causing his head to go a bit back. 

"Damn babe," he said with a smile, putting his head back straight and looking at me.  

I didn't say anything. I felt like the silence already said enough. I saw it in his eyes, the same feeling that was in mine right now. I was scared to continue but at the same time, this lust could only go so far before it bursts.

"I'm not gonna make you do something you don't want to do," he said, rubbing the hand that's on my back.

"Do you think they'll hear us?" I asked

"I promise to be quiet," he whispered, "But can you?"