"You're so adorable" the older said, leaving Jisung flustered. "which is why I love you more than a friend. I can see you and me together forever."

Silence. The younger boy's dreams, fantasies, came to life. The olders confession was real. This was real.

"Minho... are you serious?" The younger male asked to insure he heard correctly and that this wasn't a joke.

"Of course Jisung-ah..." the older blinked and held the younger's hand,

"take my hand and hold it tight, baby just fight against your fright. For we are free forever... as long as we're together." Minho said, his voice laced with love and affection as his slinder fingers caressed the younger's face. Which was indeed, shining under the moonlight.

[a/n: it took me more than an hour to write that and make it rhyme so please appreciate it 😂💕]

"H-hyung," Jisung stuttered, "I- I wasn't expecting this at all. It's like if my dreams are becoming real. Like if we're becoming real."

Minho couldn't help but to let his smile grow bigger as the younger said those words. The petite male was beautiful, the way his lips parted as he spoke and his cute, messy brown bangs that covered some of his face. Damn, he was whipped.

"Hyung? Are you listening to me because I'm trying to confess... " the said boy mumbled awkwardly and brought one of his hands up to ruffle his own hair.

"I am, I'm just throwing a small party inside my heart," Minho chuckled.

"O-oh well I.... I love you too-" the younger said quickly, almost stepping back but was stopped by a pair of arms around his waist, pulling him closer to the older. Of course, Jisung blushed because who wouldn't.

"You remind me of a small squirrel stuffing acorns into his mouth," the older explained as he stared at the blushing boys lips.

Minho leaned in closer than he already was to the younger. He could feel Jisung's breath hitch as the olders lips hovered over the others.

"Would you be mad if I....... smacked you with a dead fish?"

[a/n: JKJKJK I'M SORRY- I HAD TOO. JUST IGNORE THAT]

"H-hyung..." the younger mumbled, staring at the olders plump lips, wondering how they would feel against his.

"Shh" Minho hummed, leaning even closer, the two males only being centimeters apart. "Just let me kiss you."

[a/n: I would honestly be that person hidden in a bush, filming everything tho-]

With those words said, the older male placed his lips against Jisung's. Savoring eachother's taste, the two males pulled apart. The older having a satisfied face and the younger being a blushing mess.

"Jisung-ah... you aren't single anymore," were the only words the older said before placing their lips together.